Reviews for A Girl's Guide to Forbidden Romance
SmartKoala chapter 34 . 5/6
I loved this story and really you could have made it your own. You really didn't need SMs characters or storyline to make this a great creative piece.

That said I feel like I missed a chapter or something...did I? who attacked Jacob, sent the snow leopard after Bella and killed the queen? Just seems like so many loose ends. You mentioned magic and sorcery but nothing ever evolved and you also foreshadowed hunter needing to stay to protect (Diana said "Hunter is your shield") and the 3 of them needing to stick together but then you just skipped ahead 21 years. Would have like to see more things resolved and more of the 3 of them together in adventures :)
jaslisa21 chapter 34 . 1/6
:( I really wanted Hunter to have his happy ending :(:(:(...other than that I have enjoyed the story :):):) LOVED IT
jaslisa21 chapter 30 . 1/6
What's going on between bells n hunter? And I hope that there's a sequel bc I'm LOVING IT!
jaslisa21 chapter 28 . 1/6
Sorry for ur loss...hope is doing much better now.
jaslisa21 chapter 27 . 1/6
I love how Bella is rubbing off on Pearl...too cute. Infant believe that Bella trusted Cora, u can never trust an evil person. U should make a story about hunter and an Atlantis girl. Can't wait to meet Jake's gma :)
jaslisa21 chapter 26 . 1/6
You had me there for a minute. I was going to say, unless u plan on making this a steamy, not, 3-way love affair, STOP with the hunter n Bella business lol. All went well n I really wanted Bella to be a fighter
jaslisa21 chapter 22 . 1/5
Lol...is that a thong in your pocket? Lol . I love me some hunter. Four months huh. Can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
jaslisa21 chapter 21 . 1/5
LOVING IT!
jaslisa21 chapter 20 . 1/5
Awwwwwww... He's in love. I'm so glad that hunter and Bella's almost kiss didn't between her and Jake. Soooo glad that pearl is back and since I can't have Jake, will u give me Hunter? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
jaslisa21 chapter 19 . 1/5
Oh nooooooo!
jaslisa21 chapter 17 . 1/5
What an evil, cold- hearted woman. Man...why she had to come in and ruin everything?
jaslisa21 chapter 16 . 1/5
I want a Jake of my own...
jaslisa21 chapter 15 . 1/5
They're getting along so well but I'm still wondering about the forbidden aspect of their relationship.
jaslisa21 chapter 14 . 1/5
OMG! it's getting better and better. I am soooo glad I decided to read this I can't believe Jake said "we" :)
jaslisa21 chapter 13 . 1/5
YAY YAY YAY HIP HIP HOORAY! BELLA'S gonna be the queen which means that she'll be with Jake. LOVING IT!