Reviews for A Girl's Guide to Forbidden Romance
castaway11 chapter 34 . 12/15/2016
So loved this. Great story that totally could have stood on its own without twilight. Still really enjoyed it though. Loved Hunter and Bella and their relationship. Loved the characters in general and their witty personas.
SmartKoala chapter 34 . 5/6/2016
I loved this story and really you could have made it your own. You really didn't need SMs characters or storyline to make this a great creative piece.

That said I feel like I missed a chapter or something...did I? who attacked Jacob, sent the snow leopard after Bella and killed the queen? Just seems like so many loose ends. You mentioned magic and sorcery but nothing ever evolved and you also foreshadowed hunter needing to stay to protect (Diana said "Hunter is your shield") and the 3 of them needing to stick together but then you just skipped ahead 21 years. Would have like to see more things resolved and more of the 3 of them together in adventures :)
jaslisa21 chapter 34 . 1/6/2016
:( I really wanted Hunter to have his happy ending :(:(:(...other than that I have enjoyed the story :):):) LOVED IT
jaslisa21 chapter 30 . 1/6/2016
What's going on between bells n hunter? And I hope that there's a sequel bc I'm LOVING IT!
jaslisa21 chapter 28 . 1/6/2016
Sorry for ur loss...hope is doing much better now.
jaslisa21 chapter 27 . 1/6/2016
I love how Bella is rubbing off on Pearl...too cute. Infant believe that Bella trusted Cora, u can never trust an evil person. U should make a story about hunter and an Atlantis girl. Can't wait to meet Jake's gma :)
jaslisa21 chapter 26 . 1/6/2016
You had me there for a minute. I was going to say, unless u plan on making this a steamy, not, 3-way love affair, STOP with the hunter n Bella business lol. All went well n I really wanted Bella to be a fighter
jaslisa21 chapter 22 . 1/5/2016
Lol...is that a thong in your pocket? Lol . I love me some hunter. Four months huh. Can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
jaslisa21 chapter 21 . 1/5/2016
LOVING IT!
jaslisa21 chapter 20 . 1/5/2016
Awwwwwww... He's in love. I'm so glad that hunter and Bella's almost kiss didn't between her and Jake. Soooo glad that pearl is back and since I can't have Jake, will u give me Hunter? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
jaslisa21 chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
Oh nooooooo!
jaslisa21 chapter 17 . 1/5/2016
What an evil, cold- hearted woman. Man...why she had to come in and ruin everything?
jaslisa21 chapter 16 . 1/5/2016
I want a Jake of my own...
jaslisa21 chapter 15 . 1/5/2016
They're getting along so well but I'm still wondering about the forbidden aspect of their relationship.
jaslisa21 chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
OMG! it's getting better and better. I am soooo glad I decided to read this I can't believe Jake said "we" :)