Reviews for Gesundheit
Kittystitch chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Can't believe I read this through in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. Thank you for adding even more episodes to a show that should have lasted much longer. Please keep it up. You've captured their voices perfectly.
HairyBallofFur chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Excellent...Excellent...Excellent! I hope that the "Warden" has sweet dreams with the chug-chug-chug of his little train...he deserves some peace.

Now the only sad thing is that this is the last of your longer stories...sure hope to see more in the not to distant future...on to the last story, "The Box".
storm chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
welcome back and please dont stay away so long. love this and all your stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Loved it! Thanks.
Sottanaprima chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
A satisfying end to a very entertaining story. Good to know that the Warden can revert to childhood when pushed! Thanks, Dale, for keeping us on the edge of our seats for eleven days!
Raine and thunder chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Great story Dale and welcome back to the GG writing
WildClover27 chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Good ending! Love the train. Now how long is it going to take Casino to figure out if he can hear the train then the Warden can hear them?
Modocgal chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
A toy train with tin soldiers. Too cute. Hurry back.
WildClover27 chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Ah, Casino. Underneath all that bluster is a good man . . . and the Warden knows it. I hope you get the Warden fixed soon. Tomorrow maybe?
Modocgal chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Yes, yes, yes. the Wardens going to be ok. hurry back
Centroides chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Excellent story. I like the start with humour, Casino covered with flour was a fun visual. The mission was plausable, especially that things can and do go wrong and how they have to adapt their plans to accomodate. Very nicely done putting in the twist. Usually it is Chief who ends up suffering from guilt but you wrote it very convincingly. Good plot, well written. Thank you for sharing
Sottanaprima chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
This chapter is absolutely brilliant - you understand Casino so well and your portrayal of Actor is astoundingly amusing.

Now for Heaven's sake publish the next chapter - quickly please!
WildClover27 chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Casino can punish himself more than anybody else possibly could. Actor is so good at manipulating him. Can't wait to see Casino and Garrison talking to each other.
Modocgal chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Ok so the Warden isn't out of the woods woods yet but he's getting there. The conversation between the Warden and Casino should be a doozie. Especially if Garrison thinks Casino is a ghost. Hurry back Dale
Modocgal chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Well at least they are all together again and on their way back to England. Casino is going to have a hard time coming to terms with what has happened and now the Warden thinks Casino and Goniff are dead. Hurry back and fix this mess Dale.