Reviews for Memory
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was a fabulous story- I LIKE hamilton a lot- even though I always want Perry to win- I LOVE when Hamilton prosecutes the case becuase he has such "integrity"- and HE is a worthy opposent for Perry- thanks again
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love this little piece. The show never really got into chilling crimes against children (except for The Crafty Kidnapper, one of the darkest episodes). It's not something most fans tend to think about much in connection with the series, I imagine. I haven't, either. But things like that would definitely affect Hamilton deeply. You portray him wonderfully, as always, and Perry, too. It's very poignant and moving, to see how pierced Hamilton is by the horrors of the atrocity and how he feels for all of the innocent parties involved. And I love how you show that Perry is affected too, even though he doesn't show it as much.

Them going out to dinner is always an awesome image. And I really like how Perry tries to comfort Hamilton and comes up with the idea for the memorial fund. I can picture it!