Reviews for The Best Revenge
unirulert2 chapter 14 . 6/24
OMG I love your story! I can't believe I just found this one now! I would love an sequel(sorry if you already have one, I don't know hehe).
Wonderlandgabby chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
This story was so damn amazing!
Vaala chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
Aww so good!
heartaches chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and trust me when I say I've read a lot of fanfics before. congratulations!
Sakuraligh chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
I wish I had a friend like Grady. Reading this, it makes my day specially the character Grady ! He is like the friend I always wanted hahah
Sakuraligh chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
I like Grady's character a lot!
NeedMoreBade chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
forgot how much I frickin love this story till I stayed up past midnight re-reading it! Awesome job.
Lee chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I'm just reviewing on another chapter. Uh.

Mga kababayan ko XD Halaaaaaaaaa. Wushu. YES! PLEASE! ITULOY MO TO! MAAWA KA SAKIN!
Lee chapter 14 . 8/17/2013

Not like Grady, though. He makes me roll on the ground and run around naked with my middle finger up.
Lee chapter 14 . 8/17/2013

It ends?!

I don't know... I'm kind of disappointed. This should be longer. It's a great piece, with the OC Chester Grady (really, really love him!) and the whole tension between them. It was there, and this could be a greater story if you continue it! The story doesn't deserve 14 chapters only - khay, this is a good one. Not many stories can pull this off. Where the heck did Chester go? I thought Regina was going to play a good part, start an even greater tension between the three. And, I'm a Bademancer, but it would be nice if you tweaked things a bit, made Jade with Chester for a little while - because, though I am impressed somewhat with Beck Oliver in this, I cannot comprehend... Just, ugh. I know this is somewhat centered around Bade trying and getting back together, but... It's just a shame that you didn't make it longer, I want to cry. More. Just more. Not for my reading pleasure, but because this story is BEGGING for it, groveling hard on the hard, dirty ground with tears streaming down its face. This is the best Bade I have ever read (believe me, I've been on this site ever since I was 9) and this story could be so much more. So, please. Just... PLEASE. It could go on. Please.

Oh, I've abandoned my FF accounts and I don't even write now in the new one. It's lee lovina, my FF username. Just search me on Facebook, Jewel Elizabeth. I came from the UK and live in Makati. or my email. Just... pleasepleaseplease
Nizoyo chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
I've read this story multiple times since you posted it, and I still can't get over how awesome it is. I also just realized that I never said anything or favorited it, so...better late then never, right? I gotta say, this fic is probably one of my favorites ever.
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I'm just on the first chapter but I can already say that this fic is great! and so well written!
AnimeRose93 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Could you write a sequel? On spinoff? I really enjoyed gradys and mikes character...please?! Also, might of read it somewhere but once upon a time fan?
BadeBlade chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Really enjoyed reading this! I loved all your ideas and you have a fantastic clarity when you write.

I liked the new characters you introduced and thought the way that they interacted with our old favourites, kept in keeping with their existing characteristics.

It is really well written. I'm totally jealous that you make it look so easy and effortless to put together a great story!

BB x
Fairytale Love and Chocolate chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
So wonderful! I love how they all matured so much! This is one of my favourite fanfictions ever! Thank you for making it so perfect!