Reviews for You Know You're Obsessed With Pokémon When
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Yeah, I'd love Wally to be Emerald (and I DO consider him a Pokedex Holder), but Emerald's gonna kill you for calling him a weird short kid...yeah.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
l,;
The defender of pokespe chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I know quite a few of these... But I don't really play the games since I don't have a DS and my GBA is killed... I don't watch the anime after Kanto... BUT. I AM THE FREAKING DEFENDER OF POKESPE/POKESUPE. Im proud of being a expert in that manga... I memorize everything, characters's blood type, bday, pokemon level, age, relationships, shippings, I even noticed the drawing changes throughout the book... Did you know Dia's munchlax got fatter during the whole DP ark while Dia got skinnier? Dont think it is a coincidence... Lol jk XD Ive read both the special version and Adventures version. There are some major difference although the plot is essentially the same. I know all their name in English, Japanese romanji and Katakana, along with every mis-writing and confusion over the Japanese Katakana. I always say magicarp by accident when I see a fish lol... And my teachers in school gets REALLY pissed when I use pokesupe in my work XDDDDDD lol why am I ranting? As per usual, you did a great job! I just wished there were more stuff on pokesupe. Poketto Monsutā Supesharu forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I hate people who are obessed with number 14.
Zigs-And-Zags chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
...Yep, I'm obsessed. XD Good job taking the time to write all of this down.
TheseLumps45 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Omg ash's was supposed to be casey lol
DNFanatic0216 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
14.) I couldn't agree more.
Pokemaster chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
In gen 1 I have captured a Misingo no really I have 3 of them no joke!
xYuriChan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
9/60

Not half bad for a beginner if I do say so myself...

-The Great NearKunn-sensei
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Now, I know things I've never heard of before about Pokemon. Good to know!

-Emi
Amorous-Thunder chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ha ha! Yes, I feel the same! Don't feel bad! XD

Nobody knows what in the world I'm talking about when I try to explain to them what IVs and Evs are! They think I'm full of it!
Kyoto-Hetalia chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was awesome XD made me laugh at times..

But the Toshihiro Ono bit (number 39) made me rethink the song PikaGirl...
Herr Mach - Der Azur Ritter chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm guilty as charged.

14. I was pissed when TPCI replaced Veronica Taylor. Natochenny is flat.

15. I even checked if there was a hidden item near the truck.

21. Well, I haven't seen all the banned episodes, but I certainly saw the Porygon one. :)

22. Who doesn't?