Reviews for Ed Elric Sues Link
Fellow Whovian chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Great Job! By the way, this is what I see for the trial:

Ed:...and that's how those (points to Link and Zelda) thieves stole our idea!

Judge Judy:(nods her head) I see. And do you have the evidence to prove it?

Ed:(nervously looks for them in his suitcase) Well..um..I..

Judge Judy:CASE DISMISSED!(hammers her mallet) Next case!

(A relieved Link and Zelda leave, followed by an angry Ed and his little brother. I appear and sit on the deferent's table with my pretend lawyer. Bipinkbunny and Enthriex sit on the other table with their lawyer)
Trigzl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Haha, that's actually really funny and totally true in a way!
Draconic chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
The crack fic possibilities here are endless, but it would be funnier if it was written seriously, for instance, instead of suing ST Link, he would start a big fight over creative licensing, but also about how they're stealing the trials that Al went through for simple entertainment purposes.
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Since Ed doesn't have an ffnet account, he has asked me to pass on this review:

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT YOU CAN'T SPOT HIM OVER YOUR PAPERWORK, AND NEED A MAGNIFYING GLASS TO EVEN LOOK AT PROPERLY! I'LL BREAK OFF YOUR FEET AND STICK 'EM ON YOUR HEAD! I'M STILL GROWING, YOU BACKWATER DESERT IDIOT!"

Mustang had some input, too:

"Good work. Sometimes Fullmetal's ego needs to be cut down to a size that matches his height. At least he managed to carry out his mission without derailing the train."

And Hughes added a note:

"To reward your hilarious success, I will show you every picture ever taken of Elicia! Don't you feel so lucky?! Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
and in skyward sword, the enemy girahim changes his body, so that his skin is black and unbreakable, sound familiar? greed? ultimate sheiks?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lmfao
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
holy crap i saw that pic 2
FlamingFlyingFoxOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Lolz. XD I didn't really like Spirit Tracks, I got bored easily. I already saw the whole 'living suit of armor thing.' Heheh. Um...I try tomkae my reviews wordy. So... MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOOM MOOM MOOM MOO MOo

n.n I enjoyed it. Short, but then again, Ed is too.
SolarRuby17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So, I was browsing the Fullmetal Alchemist archive (which I have a recently discovered love for) when I stumbled across this little gem in the crossover section. After reading the opening author's notes, the name of this story's beta caught my eye. I was all like 'hm, where have i seen that before'. Then it hit me. I scrolled up the reveal the author to be none other then n00dlegal. Boy, what are the odds of that happening. I mean there is only like 3,000,000 different fics on this site. what are the odds of me stumbling across this on. In such an obscure archive to. ANYWAY. Now that i'm done with that pointless tangent, time for an actual reveiw. Its a nice little shortfic. Gotta love all the jokes about Ed's hight. Plus, Link should so totally be sued for taking that idea. Not that I have anything against Link. But he's got nothing on Edward.

So then, have a nice day