Reviews for Every Love and Every Pretense
AquiraQueen chapter 1 . 7/9
Poor Mandy! I'm glad we had her perspective though. It's something I really, really wish the show had explored.
Tratieluver14 chapter 1 . 6/12
That was really good!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 4/2
Beautifully told!
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
soo sad!
verily-i-say chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow, that was GORGEOUS. Totally believable, completely in character, just beautifully written.
acciowinter chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
oh damn you for breaking my heart into a million pieces. i ADORE Mandy but i am stillt not over the fact that season 1 Mandy is gone because i could have def see her being in love with Ian and then all crushed when she found out. but the new Mandy is more like the Lip type tbh.

this was powerful:
"because sometimes Mandy thought that her brother didn't have a heart. She thought that he was just empty inside. But maybe, maybe he was filled up with all of Ian's gazes too, the way that Mandy was."

I felt for her and it's amazing that you were able to accomplish that with your writing. I loved reading every sentence of it. and now I am going to stalk your profile (:
anna chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
this...made my heart break. absolutely, stunningly, exquisitely, beautifully, perfect. 3
slaxl chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awww poor Mandy. Shes another of my favorite characters on the show. This was bittersweet and really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Poor Mandy :'( but I love Mickey/Ian...I hope Mandy finds someone who really loves her in that way soon
stolen94 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I loved it. Totally sad though. I hope something like this happens when the show comes back on. I feel horrible for Mandy, though. Hopefully she can get with Lip. I like that pairing almost as much as I like Mick and Ian.
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Whoa, this was awesome. A little close to home. A little switched around comparing it to my case, since I'm the bi one and she's the straight one, but still close to home.

Dirtiest Girl In America chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I loved this. It was heartbreaking, but sweet. Honestly I shed a tear or two at the end with Mandy.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh Mandy, you poor baby!

It happens hun, trust me, it happens :(
dorydafish chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
OMG I'm teary for Mandy but also because I just love Ian and Mickey so much and I just want something like this to go down in season 3!

It was beautifully angsty!
nosetip chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm totally digging all of your stories. Keep 'em coming, lovely!