Reviews for Umi No Haoshoku
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 18 . 11/21
This is such an awesome story. I really hope you haven't given up on it no that you will continue this. I look forward to many more chapters. As well as the eventual downfall of Danzo, Root, and Sasu-gay Uchiha.
deadone221 chapter 18 . 11/15
Why no update in 2 years it was just getting good to
draco7347 chapter 18 . 9/5
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Dka Darkness chapter 18 . 7/21
nlaci55 chapter 18 . 5/25
It's a good story I hope you will continue
qazw39 chapter 18 . 2/26
Damn, this was a pretty good chapter. Loved how Kumo came in at the end. :D
Naruto2Uzumaki1Namikaze chapter 18 . 1/21
I'm loving this I like how you haven't done what most authors do and make him sympathetic towards konoha and instantly help them even though they usually put Naruto in a kage or another leading roll. Great chapter are you going to include sky country because they have the ability to use aerial combat as well or not.
TheKaiSenpai chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
It's good for an amateur piece of work. There are a lot of typos and unneeded marks. I'd really suggest that you get a beta-reader for future chapters and stories. As it is, it has a great plot and a great idea behind it, but lacks the professionalism of a truly brilliant story.
Joe Lawyer chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I think you keep forgetting that missing nins have bounties. Naruto only needs to bring in the head to collect varying size paydays for those ninja he killed. If he wants to make money, why not collect? I have a feeling you might have forgotten.
Dr.Fictionstein chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I think you just trolled some readers...Good job.
desdelor97 chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Please update soon it's a great story.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
What about the Namikaze seat?

Danzo giving more power to the council is not something he would do even if they helped him he would make it look they have power but in reality they don't have any true power.

No offense but you have completely failed in writing Danzo's character here.

Danzo seems like a bloody idiot here. If you are going to bash at least do it cleverly. Don't make the characters idiots so it can work.

Ooh Naruto is quite mischievous.

Great chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Interesting with a new language and also English.

Stupid councils they always screw things over for people.

Haha awesome new picture in the Bingo Book for Naruto.

I figured Naruto was going to spar with his 4 wives.

Good small show of their abilities.

Oh Naruto can summon whales, awesome.

Great chapter.

I just hope the last member of the harem is someone from the Elemental Villages. Like Konoha or one of the others.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Interesting so far.

Good mind game.

Awesome to get some information on Naruto, 4 affinities wow.

Aww now I want to see the picture. Haha Naruto eating ramen.

Good chapter.

Awesome new jutsu.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
So the ship is named Yamato. Good strong name for a ship.

Good chapter.