Reviews for Umi No Haoshoku
Halfrican18 chapter 18 . 6/10
damn another unfinshied story, and Naruto and the Raikage were about to decimate the battle field
Sciny chapter 12 . 6/1
"I would trade all the years, centuries or millennium I have lived through in order to be with you again but it wasn't meant to be, at least not in this lifetime, my one and only love."
Damn that was so very sad... I cursed Minato in that moment.
blasterdog chapter 18 . 1/21
Helluva fic you got here
satan chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
Yo wtf was enjoying this pls continue this even after all this time
The Pun Loving Skeleton chapter 18 . 7/19/2016
Keep up the good work!
awefanfic chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Please update soon! What would happen now?
Valle95 chapter 18 . 5/19/2016
I love this story but alas there is nothing more to read for it met it's untimely demise almost three years ago. Other then the fact that I am majorly disappointed in you for not having updated recently I love both this story and your other story, Kaze no Kami.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
This is such an awesome story. I really hope you haven't given up on it no that you will continue this. I look forward to many more chapters. As well as the eventual downfall of Danzo, Root, and Sasu-gay Uchiha.
deadone221 chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Why no update in 2 years it was just getting good to
draco7347 chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Dkadarkness chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Nice
nlaci55 chapter 18 . 5/25/2015
It's a good story I hope you will continue
qazw39 chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
Damn, this was a pretty good chapter. Loved how Kumo came in at the end. :D
Naruto2Uzumaki1Namikaze chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
I'm loving this I like how you haven't done what most authors do and make him sympathetic towards konoha and instantly help them even though they usually put Naruto in a kage or another leading roll. Great chapter are you going to include sky country because they have the ability to use aerial combat as well or not.
TheKaiSenpai chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
It's good for an amateur piece of work. There are a lot of typos and unneeded marks. I'd really suggest that you get a beta-reader for future chapters and stories. As it is, it has a great plot and a great idea behind it, but lacks the professionalism of a truly brilliant story.