Reviews for Live With Me Forever
GG chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Awwwww! I love those two! Nice story! Loved it! :)
FF chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
That was really good your a great writer for coming up with this thanks for this piece it made me happy reading this so keep on writing :)
ira-gula-superbia chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So, we have to say, thank you for writing these stories. If there was one thing that Medaka Box needed more of was the development of the relationship between Medaka and Zenkichi. It is an utter shame that there is not more of it, and one day we shall assist in remedying that, but until then we shall marvel over your writings for the pairing. We are also enjoying your multi-chapter story on the pairing and hope to see it continue.

Critique-wise, we might suggest a greater focus on dialogue there your other story does a better job at showcasing that, so it's all good. Again, thank you for these contributions.
Katie chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Please do more of this! I love this couple!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Marvelous story, written like a true master.
Insert New Name Here chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love this story, but there are a few mass-repeated issues that I've found, both pertaining to grammar.

One: you use WAY too many commas. I can't even count how many unnecessary commas there are in this story.

Two: You CONSTANTLY put emphasis (By using italics, in your case) in the wrong areas. Most of the time, you put emphasis on the word RIGHT NEXT TO the word needed to get the emphasized point across best.

Other than that, your story is awesomesauce. (People make it one word for some unknown reason.)

Sorry if I sound harsh.

If you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to go check your profile for other good stories, just because I like your writing style, grammar aside.
detrametal chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
very good, i think that there needs to be more stories like this!
psykotic addiction chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
About half way through, I started playing R. Kelly 'It seems like your ready'.

The song is just so appropriate that I can't help think about it all the while.
DarthSunshine chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Gaaah this is brilliant and I don't even know why I'm crying right now. Its just, I think you have captured Zenkichi's emotions wonderully and this is beautiful and so canon and goddamnit I have lost the ability to can sdfgjklşidfghjkl

Its a sad sad reality that there are so few medaka box fic but THIS, this is the best one there is (even amongst your others I have to say this is the best one) and I think it made up for the lack of fics. srsly. I loved it. It was amazing.

Thank you.
Hotspot the 626th chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Nice work, this was a great story.
Yuseff-san chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Man this was great I hope you continue your zen/med Fics this fic was completely awesome :)
Dante's blade chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hmm...cute...now i want to read the manga no just watch the anime!

Good work!
JukedSolid chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hurray! The first Zen/Medaka story that is actually GOOD! This is exactly the type of ending I expect for these two. I could probably count my favorite parts of this series on one hand and all of them involve the personal moments between Zenkichi and Medaka. Let's face it, they've been the best match for each other since the beginning. Thanks so much for writing this story!

-JukedSolid
Save the King chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
lololol! After reading chapter 145 of the manga, I could only think "will we be seeing an epic Zen/Medaka make-out session next?" XD You hit the nail on the head regarding Zen's devotion to her! Fingers crossed he'll be rewarded the same way you have here (though highly unlikely, given the publisher...)!

Hope you don't mind the double review :P I just had to squee.
StarlightDriver chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE this piece! I love how you addressed Medaka and Zenkichi's shortcomings and subsequent growth instead of diving into an 'ideal world' as most authors tend to. This isn't just mindless shipping, in other words; this oneshot actually has substance!

And the build up since the opening scene- the emotional tension perpetuating each time Zenkichi and Medaka interact- this made their union all the more sweeter and not at all forced. I can tell you've put a lot of thought into their relationship, and a lot of effort to keep Zenkichi and Medaka in-character. That this is well-written with an interesting style is quite a satisfying bonus!

Amazing job. Please keep writing!