Reviews for Shadows of Life
kokoronagomu chapter 22 . 9/2
after the guy's been lazing around watching kaoru fight... hopefully kenshin finally is in tip top shape and thoroughly trounces the guy. where's fukuki's daughter, maybe she can be rehabilitated. this has been a suspense filled ride!
Electrifying update! Thank you!
yogurtjelly chapter 21 . 7/6
I have a feeling Kenshin and Kaoru will finally see each other in the next chapter, or I'm hoping so! It's sad to see Kenshin's light die put again :(
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 7/6
one could only hope that it's convincing... then again, they have no idea how zanza fought and might think him a lumbering oaf, sort of like iwanbo 1 and 2, gein's puppets (the first at aoyia in kyoto and second one at the dojo). besides his excuse could be that nobody told him he was going to be fighting a little girl, battousai's wife or not. but yeah, hopefully they can be convincing long enough.
suzume29013 chapter 21 . 7/1
Thanks for continuing the story !
Amacor16 chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
I seriously love this and the bits of comedy are GOLD lol I love how kaoru is kicking ass in this story, it's definitely a great change up. A wonderful story I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
“ I could smell your poison from down the block" best burn I've ever read in my life so far.
yogurtjelly chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
Nice chapter as usual! Thanks for the great read! I'm looking forward for the next chapter of this story :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/29/2015
I love this story! I hope to read the next one soon! Thank you for this lovely work! :)
luna411 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Has to be one of the best I've read, and I've been reading FanFiction for around 6 years at least now.
kokoronagomu chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
love hiko!

i know that they have the oniwabanshu, saitou (if they reach him), soukiro and possibly enishi but it would be nice to see hiko waiting on the periphery to eliminate the guy if kenshin fails. i kind of liked the four going at shishio at the same time in the last live action movie, it had a sort of symmetry to it and sano made for some unique comic relief...
squeakygirl chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
I can't describe how much I absolutely love this story and how grateful I am that you are writing it! I hope writing the last chapters gets easier for. I eagerly await more! _
Lenuo chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
Hi! So happy that you have decided to continue this story! I remember when I started to read it - it was a couple of months after the chap 16 was published - and thought to myself: "shame the author hasn't been publishing in a long time, I guess I will never get the end of the story". Anyway I really love your story and the way you are writing! Thank you for the great work and keep it up! :D
g14c1nta chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
You really have a way with words, this story moved me beyond any others. I am a fan of RK, and Kaoru is one of my fave cast, but there were times I didn't feel it justified enough on her, although I could see in the subtle ways and what transpired in most of the version that Kaoru is important. Kaoru, as a woman, a wife ,a mother, a comerade, a daughter, a pillar of strength, thank you for your elaboration on her character and her role, this is one of the best * }- \(0*)/ luv it as well for Enishis surprise appearance on ch 18. i hate the ova of Reflection, even Watsuki san didnt agree with that. Btw i couldnt wait to watch the latest RK movie๑๑ Arigatou for updating, take care
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
it's been so long since i had read and reviewed... like three or four chapters (a lot happened...grand-babies and being forced into becoming a day-care). wow, i have tears in my eyes. i hope that he realizes that if he hurts her too much she won't be able to fight...

looks like she's been making allies... what good they will be is anyone's guess. this is a very emotionally charged story. hoping for the happy ending, without too much agony for kaoru or the others.