Reviews for Dating Games
AmazingBlaze101 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Update please
ac chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
can not what for next chapter
89niners-best-team-ever chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Sucks to be Hinata right now I tell you that! Hopefully, the worst of the worst is over for her and she can finally break out and be free. Sucks that she can't have anymore kids cause of her age. Or can she...
But my god this was hard to read. You just feel sorry for the woman. I was hoping that Itachi or Hanabi told Sasuke off or give him the cold shoulder but I guess they didn't want to make a scene in front of others. So I take it that we won't see Naruto for a long time right? I can wait.
DarkEmperorAngel chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
I'm crying tears r8 now! This sooooooo sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Why is this posted in the Naruto/Hinata section? It should be left just Hinata with how your summary goes. Reported for being in the wrong section.

Also looks like just another Naruto gets sloppy seconds story. Odd you normally only find them in the Naruto/Sakura section.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
moving on from sasuke and onto new territory. good update.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Taylor
Amaterasuice chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Update soon please! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
This story made me cry. It's sad knowing that the person you love no longer loves you back
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
hmm, not to bad.i always like stories to have a dash of reality in them and this story covers that pretty well. as long as her future relationships have the little hiccups that normal relationships have i think this story could easily be awesome. looking forward to more and cant wait for the next update.
good story chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
This is a really good story so far.. i mean i can really relate to it cause im going through almost the exact same situation... oh and some advice when using big names like harvard law you might wanna make sure you know you're stuff cause harvard law is in Boston Massachusettes not California. A notable law school in Cali would be Stanford in case you wanted to keep it in Cali
hopewolf13 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Ok.. I'm sorry but I hate sasuke in this story he is a jerk and I want to cuss him out. But great story and plot line :)
Carrottuce chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
yes Hinata, go get the divorce and hurry meet your suppose-to-be husband
AzureEnding chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
So far I like the pacing, you've done well but if you need a beta shoot me a pm, I'm extremely fast at it, and if you need ideas I also offer advice if needed.