Reviews for Seek No More
Sigue vamos que se pone muy interesante, haber si nos cuelas a Dalhia en la historia, me mola el royo que se lleva con Cara
A
karjens44 chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
What a wonderful story!. It is obviously very well thought out. The action and emotions are perfect. Love it
wiy19 chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
I very like your story i hope you will update soon )
Gehrig chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
Some months ago i gave you an harsh review. I must say that you really managed to improve the story. I *really* hope that you'l keep Cara/Kahlan relationship on friendship bases and not love, and i also hope you put Richard back in play like you promised :-).
name chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Please update! Im really liking this! I read this in two nights woo! Anyways, I like how cara and kahlan are gettimg closer, but over time, so its realistic enough for kahlan to let go and get over richards death. I also appreciate dennee because most of the time she is written so the audience wont like her. I liked the bit about how she wants kahlan to be with somebody that makes her happy aka cara. I also love all the touching and cuddling and intamicy between kahlan and cara and protective nature. K thats all please update soon!
Emy chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Hello! Thanks for your story. I really enjoy it.
I started reading it for just some days.
As you, English is not my native language. I think your writing is pretty good. And easy to read, though in a good language.
I wait with impatience for the next chapter, and the end of this story.
Good luck for working and writing in the same time!
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
I reread the story over the past couple of days, so here we go.

Gosh, they're so cute xD And I'm still very interested by Dennee. Also, this gave me a nice chuckle.

"Fine, let me get dressed."

"You are dressed!"

xD Love it. Oooh, enter the Mord'Sith dun dun dun. Uh oh. Garen. And being ambushed. It's not like that does anything to stop the wheels in Cara's head. -nods- There's no honor in killing people in such a way. Cara may not like Shota, but I do. Onto the next installment of their adventure! Safe travels to you.
Sylverkubus chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Hi there! Thank you for finally updating this story! ;-)

Hopefully we get to read more about Cara and Kahlan's growing relationship and more development about their feelings for one another. We'd like to see them step it up into the "LOVE" LEVEL...and then ACT on it. ;-)
I do love what you did with Dennee. Her character has grown more mature and acceptance about her situation now with everything that includes her tight relationship with her sister Kahlan and understanding her close relationship with Cara and her open minded realization of wanting Kahlan to be happy again even if that means accepting the undeniable truth of growing intimacy surrounding Kahlan when with Cara. Dennee seems to be forming a "friendship" and "acceptance" with Cara despite their past history, which is great. Who better to help Cara and Kahlan realize more about their growing intimacy/feelings for each other than Kahlan's younger sister Dennee who is not that oblivious to whats been happening between Cara and Kahlan's special bond or close intimacy that would define to be more deeper than just friendship.
Would love to know they would all kick some serious damage against their enemies. Still looking forward to the "unconditional Love" of Cara for Kahlan (and to have the feelings to be mutual) in order for Cara to be IMMUNE to Kahlan's Confessor powers..so that they could eventually express their love for each other when they would perhaps consummate somewhere down the story-line. (as for the baby girl is needed to continue the line of the confessors - well there's always Shota around if not Zedd, to help with that, a little MAGIC wouldn't hurt..hehehe...that would allow Kahlan to be pregnant with Cara's child.

Looking forward for more updates!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Love Cara in here, sweet and deadly protector...thats adorable!
Thank you for great update...
Waiting for the next... :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
This is really good so far! Can't wait for the next update!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Ooh. Plenty of fun indeed ;D
dmpanda5 chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
Awesome chapter, I liked the ending with Kahlan holding Cara's hand. Can't wait to read more!
SOS9494 chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
Awesome :P
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
I'm just now noticing that it's called Seek no More and the Seeker's dead. Duh. Man, I'm slow on the uptake sometimes. Not to mention Cara and Kahlan hopefully don't have to seek true love anymore by the end of it... Oh, before I launch off about this chapter. I'm happy to see the obvious growth in you as a writer throughout the story. Excellent. And the development of the plot as well as characters. And, you know, their dynamics. Like, Dennee slapping Cara's arm. Nice. Uhm, just throwing this out there since you said you don't have a beta, though you might've gotten one at this point, I don't mind helping. OH, goodness. I love how Cara and Kahlan are just getting CLOSER. Squee.

You said nothing major really happens, but this line is very major. "Now if the Mord'Sith—Cara—could help her forget the pain of losing her soul mate, then Dennee had no reason to say anything." I feel bad for poor Dennee. But I like her. In most stories, she's this power-hungry, metaphorically blind bitch-face.

Ah, Shota. Obnoxious yet helpful. I'm glad they're going undercover, I was worried about them being recognized. "So, you let me hold your hand because that's your definition of taking care of me?" D'aww, if only you knew. Whew, this is about to get a lot more interesting. I'm excited.