Reviews for The Sky is No Limit
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 2 . 2/4
Did Derf-lite just reverse the Ai- box experiment on Ichika?
Way to go.
Mega Mario 6 chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Cool story, to bad it seems to be dead. It seems all the decent IS stories never make it.
Mon chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
It's a shame this is no longer updated. I just wanna say that this is the best IS story out here, in my most humble opinion.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Interesting so far. I found Travis to be amusing. I hope you continue this.
neverendingZero chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Neat story this is good no dark/super strong ichika or like super intelligent, he's normal like he was in canon , I found Travis's humor hilarious and the story is very interesting I can't wait to see the way you take this story good work.
templar627 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Pretty interesting story here. It's a nice twist on all the other IS stories I've seen on this site. I really hope you choose to continue this. Just as a point on the shielding you could always call it nano-bot techno wizardry.
Ressan chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Seems like a good story, and with a nice touch of no IS academy for the au setting.
DaGunth chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
"You idiot! You have no idea how many enemies you've just made!"
"That's fine. It'll save me the trouble of counting."

THAT is how canon Ichika should have been like. This story is a prime example of how to write fanfiction- keep most of the elements that make up the original, but change enough that it's a different story entirely. I'm sorry to see that you've apparently given up writing all together, judging by your last update. If you start writing again, I'd love to see more of this!
Fireminer chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Well, what can I say about this? Simply beyond words! You have broken the border, and that's simply... Majestic!
aalliiccee chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Just caught up to this, hope you can continue.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Donno about Ideon, but Gurren Lagann's cousin thrice removed would have been great too.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Loving this story! Update again soon!
Enlightened End chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Possibly one of the few IS fanfic on this site that can boast to have a tangibly laid out plot that can reach to fruition. Unique plotline that deviates to surprising epicness and gripping tale.
Almark chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Holy crap. I laughed really hard.
Travis is absolutely amazing. xD The battle was great. Camilla is... funny. I guess.
And a pretty strange terrorist.
Oh well!
It was very enjoyable!
Thank you for sharing.
Grosstoad chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
-tries to find the Next button-
. . .
-fails-

TRAAAAAVIS!

-coughs-
Interesting so far. Will be keeping watch.
Not sure why it isn't Cecilia and Blue Tears instead of Rin and her IS here, but plot progression is yours to reorder.

Of course, it had to be asked, if Ichika had once been kidnapped to cause trouble for the elder Orimura on the IS tournament before, why aren't there protection detail for Ichika now? Is her station less famous now, as an ex-Bryn and IS school instructor?

Keep up the good work.