Reviews for Way Back Home
sweet little chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Oh my, my,my! It's hilarious, you know. Pardon me for my late review!
I'm reviving you while hiding at a corner of my room. If mama see this, my head will blow![literally! _...!] You see, my condition's much worst. So, pardon me again! Got to go,[I mean hide! Seems like mama's coming! _‖...!]
So adieu!
MarSette chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Is it Tono-senpai who bumped to natsume? ohh He will going to tell everything to natsume..wahhh. lots of chapter. :D
the road to the stars chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
so good! please update!
me enamore de ti chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
la verdad me encanta tu fic la adoro espero que actualices pronto "te demoras un montón"
AiramEnayle chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
thanks for this chapter... i hope as your story unfolds you will maintain the consistency of your plot. it is really interesting now... who is that guy that recognized Natsume? is it either Imai's brother? Akira? or Tono? hehehe just a wild guess... but I love how this progressing...
StarElsie chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Love it and ur u watch ek villan?i love if u have enough time plz can u write a story like that?and of course mikan can't die like shraddha.
sweet little chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Oh my! Oh my! It's fabulous!
Pardon me for my late review! You see, that my mama won't let me be here! I'll do my best to PM you whenever I can. So,
Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!
MarSette chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
wow..your dedicating this chpter to me.. thank u very not expecting this...anyway natsume and the gang are going back to india?ohh what will happen next.. i bet lots of chpter will be posted..i really don't know how will u make meet natsume and mikan,but I'm totally ..they're not totally bad..the twins are so smart and
XxMercyAngelxX chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
You really make mikan meet with natsume and make either 1 near death,it'll spice up the story, from, ,7568
StarElsie chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Kuonji is back to kill Natsume!
MarSette chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
i hope ur nxt chpter is kinda long..hehehe and pls update soooon..thank u i really like this..
AiramEnayle chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
I really like sometimes the bad boy image of Natsume just really fits him...oh I really wish Red Eyes will bump with his family...
StarElsie chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
When will Mikan and Natsume meet?
AiramEnayle chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
How I wish Red Eyes and Mikan will bump to each other, it is okay since Natsume is wearing disguise, right? If there will be a sudden emotions or sparks in Natsume's side if he sees Mikan...