Reviews for Comforting Arms
Maxy0008 chapter 6 . 1/15
Oh my god. That was the cutest thing I have ever read! When reading fanfiction its really hard to see the charaters remain true to themselves in the story. However you hit that on the head! Like seriously Luffy isn't one to express any emotion more than three and he is so easily rattled when it comes to more complex emotions. This was seriously great!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
this part was awesome
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Corny ending? I just choked on my heart
NanneroftheWE chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
AWWWW! IT WAS SO GOOD! Thanks so much for sharing!
jclark775 chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
I loved this story and the pairing. The notions in the chapters were sweet, and I believe the characters were in character. It was well written, and the story resolved nicely. I'm glad I found this story.
jjellybeans chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
This was soooo perfect. :)

I love how you described him and his actions. OMG you made him super hottt.
sue chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Love it3
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
So cute! Love it!
Braget chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful, I love this. :)
Robastar34 chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Why is this rated M?
Anyways, THIS WAS GREt! It's everythinv I would want in a story
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
wow. i literally have no words. ending was not corny nope not at all :))))) Your writing skills are so fantastic I feel like crying
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
I don't think it's a corny story... but I think it deserves to go in the T rated section... there wasn't really much of a lime, and the lemon was implied but left out. :) I'm not trying to be a hard judge, but it's my honest opinion. I think you were pretty good leading up to it, though; I'd like to see you try to write a lemon about them. :)
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Ooh... but no details? :(
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Ohhh... TTwTT I am crying happy tears. This is so beautiful.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Ohhh... Luffy has grown up some. :( I feel bad to see him so worried, though. :'o