Reviews for Shelter
Komiv chapter 29 . 5/26
Oh man I loved this story a lot. I usually don't read a lot of romance stories, but you made the plot and characters really compelling, and I really liked how you showed them dealing with all the different conflicts that came up. Your portrayal of Sebastian and Aeryn's relationship was great, too. Cannot wait to read the sequel!
Alexandra67 chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
Awesome story! I absolutely loved reading this when i got home from work. I'll start the sequel on Sunday after work and probably continue it on Monday during jury duty, thanks for being my entertainment!
WintersEpilogue chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
This chapter was so beautiful 3 I love this story so, so much.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
Thank you very much for sharing this. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter!

Love love love this.
GlysMari chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
"Somehow she wanted him to walk with her for a while,..." Every once in a while there are phrases that draw your eyes and rush to find purchase in your spirit. This is such a one and I very much like it.
kaysuepacabra18 chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
Pahaha. Sebastian being asleep made me giggle :) You are an amazing writer, and I am in love with this story. I am excited to see what comes next! :D
DigiNyxx chapter 30 . 10/27/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Very nicely written with some great ideas behind the actions of the characters. (I loved the explanation behind the chaste marriage proposal.) I'm off to read the sequel now!
CC McC chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
I had intended to wait until the end to review this story, but I simply can't! The way you portray the relationship between Sebastian and Hawke is unlike any I've read... you use such subtle, delicate detail to speak volumes, rather than shoving it in the reader's faces with too much exposition. I've had visceral reactions to some of the imagery and bits of dialogue; there's something, at least at this point in the story, that seems so tragic about their love. I can't wait to read on, as well as read your other works. I think this is one of my favorite DA fics so far!
fifespice chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
good chapter
fifespice chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
love this
fifespice chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
love it but what bizarre dreas ehs having
fifespice chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
awesome
fifespice chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
whew thatw as some kiss he he
fifespice chapter 14 . 9/10/2012