Reviews for Of Torments, Pranking, and Neon Colors
BecauseI'mBatman chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow. This just made my day! Great story; I love the idea of Albus getting James back for revenge. (:
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hehe, I really liked this. It was a great idea that now James is older, Albus knows all his tricks and he can't get to him any more. I liked Slytherin!Albus, and that in the end it was him that beat James. I definitely got the impression from the epilogue that their brotherly relationship would be something like this, so well done on that. It was extremely well written, too. So good job! Keep writing :)
Authoress Angst 01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Really funny! ) There's a reason Albus was in Slytherin! Lol!
MissSadieKane chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really liked reading this. It's nice to see Al doing some pranking and I like it that you put him as a Slytherin. I also like James's attitude. Does the spell only wear off after he learns his lesson? That must be quite a difficult spell. I love his reaction. Your writing is really good too. I didn't even notice this was for a challenge unitl the end where you said and there's a list of dialogue - it's intigrated really well into the story. Well done.
headagainstthesky chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Very funny story! Poor James, he had it coming to him, didn't he? I like how you didn't end the argument and simply allude to Albus on day getting James back for his pranks; he actually went through with them, and we got to see the outcome. I loved reading about the dynamic between the two brothers, and especially Slytherin!Albus with Scorpius as his buddy. :) Good job!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Revenge is sweet;D Keep writing
TamariChan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is hilarious! It's very true to the bits of personality we saw in the epilogue, while still being an interesting take on the characters.

I love Slytherin!Albus, and James' reaction is hilarious! I didn't notice any grammar or spelling mistakes, and I'm usually pretty picky. :)
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
A good story. I couldn't really see anything wrong in terms of grammar and spelling, but I'm not very good with that stuff. I like how you have James and Albus fight each other, but can tell that they love one another underneath, though Albus is very understandably frustrated in James. I like how you use Slytherin!Albus to get perfect revenge upon James, who is not going to pranking Al anymore. And I also like you used Lily to help Al get the job done. Overall, I don't see anything wrong with your fic.

BRB