Reviews for Making Acquaintances
Ino Death chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
XD lol im dieing
anonymousonlooker chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love thisXD Every time you said something about Mino I cracked up. This is really good!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Awww... Ricchan, why didn't you tell your relationship with takano-san to Yukina? 3

Well, nice too see the this chapter, Author-senpai-san! X)

Etto... It's complete? really?
Lissy Stage chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I wish that had been more dramatic...
And a Takano-san, damn him, would've let Ricchan get drunk. Seriously. Would've been an awkward evening...

But, even then, Ricchan has that terrible problem of his with losing his memory. Damn it all to Hell ."
yaoisthegame chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Awh, cute...
But there are things you left hanging. Uhm, it was just my opinion, okay? So hope you don't mind. I just want to know if kisa would introduce yukina to his colleages as his boyfriend? Though, it's obvious that there something going on with them for his been clinging to yukina and ritsu caught them in their intimate moments, but kisa's drunk (and his really clingy when his drunk, right?) and ritsu kept his mouth shut. Will he ever learn to just be himself and stop minding what others thinking about him being homo? And lastly, will he ever know that his co-workers like men too?
D But all in all, i like it.
PiWrite chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
ahhh Onodera's so cute ;w;
dat denial.
Nano.yaoi chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Aaaws they are all so cute :3
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Awwwwww super cute! Ah, Yukina really is a great boyfriend. Dang, I want dorayaki now to.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
ooo i cnt wait for more
Risque Tendencies chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Hahaha, I can only imagine Ritsu's predicament. xD Better play it like "mum's the word," Ritsu!

I'm glad you finished this one. It was truly adorable.
Risque Tendencies chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
'Of course he was there before they were; he was punctual to the point of annoyance, because it made Kisa feel guilty when he was late to meeting him because of work or sleeping-in.'

Ohahaha, that is the universe rubbing salt in your wound, dear Kisa. But it's better than having him late to your dates, too!

'Ritsu, on the other hand, seemed to feel compelled to.'

I imagine him as the type to be feeling extremely awkward if he doesn't so I found this bit funny. Like, he would spout off anything so long as there wasn't silence at his section of the table.

'It was Ritsu, and when he actually looked in at what he's interrupted, he went pale. "I-I'll just leave you to this…"'

Serves you right for making out in a bathroom ;) Lol. Ritsu is adorable. Such a cockblock.

I hope you wrap up this little ficlet. It's lighthearted and I really enjoy it.
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I am surprised something like this hasn't happened in canon, actually. So far this is a really funny little ficlet. :)

'Mino was already ready to go, because no one really questioned Mino and his actions.' Or they face the consequences! LOL.

'He had found that he was an overly-affectionate drunk; he'd gone out drinking with Ritsu once and had ended up sitting beside the man in their booth at the izakaya and nuzzling against him while mumbling about how cute he was.'

Naughty Kisa-san, then you should be careful what you drink :P I like Kisa/Ritsu as a crack pairing.
TheAkirasama chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Hey, I really love the story. I've read this like 2 or 3 times and I REALLY need to know what happens next. Plus I love Yukina And Kisa, they are such a cute couple. Kisa is so kawai! Yukina is so handsome! Please hurry up and update, Thank You!
Namna-dono chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
:3 Kisa's worried about coming out tas gay to a group of homosexuals. Well, except Mino but he could be screwing Yuu for all anyone knows. *wishwishwishwishwishwishwish*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
MORE PLEASE! XDDD I want to know how Kisa handle Ritsu when Ritsu already found out. I hope Ritsu tell Kisa too that he dating with guy too(coughTakanochough). hehe