Reviews for Wrong Number
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I seriously loved this! A bit embarrassing for Bella but she got what she wanted in the end!
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was a very good o/s. thanks bb for sharing this with us ;)
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Congratulations on the release of your book. I wish you much success.
tessacartwheel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
aww...
BridieM chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
WOW ;)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh my this is a very good story. I agree Edward is stalkerish but still it seems to turn Bella on. I loved it.
celinewilliam chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hello !

So nice to read some news from you ! Congratulations for being edited, I guess it's a great pleasure ;-)

Very nice plot here, and as always, so well written. I've seen there's another new story from you posted here. So, bye, I've got some reading to do ;-)
bloodnoir chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is probably the first twilight ff I've read in 2 years. As always, it was brilliant. Your Bella was a heck of a lot braver than I would have been. How mortifying, though, that it was not Edward on the other line during the phone sex scene lol! Still, sounds like she really made this mysterious stranger's night...and Edward's, too :-)

Sabrina/Bloodnoir
ReaderFTW chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Loved it...until there was no real lemon with Edward!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awwww! This was so cute and hilarious at the end! I'm so glad Edward finally broke the silence!
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
rofl for wrong number phone sex
frekles chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
WOW! That was awesome! I have really missed reading your stuff!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
LOVED IT! :)
crystalshanta chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awesome!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Um, wow! I'm not much for reading stories based around lemons, but this one was great. It definitely was stalker-ish, but what else could we expect from in-character Edward? ;) I also thought-for just a brief moment-that perhaps it was Jacob listening in on her life, after he saw how she talked to a silent Edward the first time. But it was just a fleeting thought because of your intro comment about Edwards' stalking behaviour and the appearance of scholarships, cars and furnished apartments, etc. that would be out of Jacob's price range. Great story. I'll have to check out some of your others.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »