Reviews for Wrong Number
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hello. Cute story! You had me fooled, at first I thought it WAS Edward calling. But when it said that she heard some glass breaking in th apartment nextdoor, I knew that was him in that apartment. I thougt maybe it STILL was him calling, but it wasn't. LOL Guess that's why the title is calld "Wrong number" huh? Thanks, Suzan Noerr
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I seriously loved this! A bit embarrassing for Bella but she got what she wanted in the end!
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was a very good o/s. thanks bb for sharing this with us ;)
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Congratulations on the release of your book. I wish you much success.
tessacartwheel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
BridieM chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
WOW ;)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh my this is a very good story. I agree Edward is stalkerish but still it seems to turn Bella on. I loved it.
celinewilliam chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hello !

So nice to read some news from you ! Congratulations for being edited, I guess it's a great pleasure ;-)

Very nice plot here, and as always, so well written. I've seen there's another new story from you posted here. So, bye, I've got some reading to do ;-)
bloodnoir chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is probably the first twilight ff I've read in 2 years. As always, it was brilliant. Your Bella was a heck of a lot braver than I would have been. How mortifying, though, that it was not Edward on the other line during the phone sex scene lol! Still, sounds like she really made this mysterious stranger's night...and Edward's, too :-)

ReaderFTW chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Loved it...until there was no real lemon with Edward!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awwww! This was so cute and hilarious at the end! I'm so glad Edward finally broke the silence!
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
rofl for wrong number phone sex
frekles chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
WOW! That was awesome! I have really missed reading your stuff!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012