Reviews for Finally Home
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 2/15
What I think is I'm in love with this story!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Finally Home...and he didn't even need ruby red slippers...just red-bronzy hair with green-eyes ;}
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow! They did it, they got rid of the enemy, and now they're together!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very nice!
FranRichards chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it! Would love o kno about heir life in France!
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
They didn't have lube in 1935? I get a little icky when it comes to using saliva as lube (i just don't understand how things stay lubed up with just a few bouts of saliva). Anyway... I nearly killed you when I thought Ed was going to kill Jas AND THEN I nearly killed you again when I thought Edward was dead! Argh! You had me on my tip-toes there and I LURRRVVED it! The sex was fucking fabulous, as always - god, u need to write more E/J fics *round house kicks Bella out the way and makes room for Sexy E*

YOU, my Darling', are taking me shopping to replace all ruined articles of clothing (not that I mind them getting destroyed while reading about these two... Lol)...
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 6/7/2012

IlluminatedM chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I'm not even into slash and I LOVED THIS! :D
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was really good! Great ending, loved it. thanks
mFrank chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I would love to see you expand this story. Perhaps with their lives in pre-WW2 Europe, they could become anti-fascist agents. It would be interesting to learn Edward's story and what exactly was going on that put him where he was and how he ended up where he did.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it! Only thing better would have been if E topped! LMAO!

Really, loved it! ;)

XO
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was good. I liked how Carlisle didn't want the boys to become gangsters, but Edward didn't have much of a choice once his family was murdered. Poor guy. Then jasper left him. I also liked the flow if the story. Everything fit and things mingled nicely together. Great job. Melissa
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
And once again, another one I loved. :D
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story – only one thing wrong, it was way too short.

Thank you so much for sharing.
twimama77 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012