Reviews for The Five New Voicemails of Chandler Kiehl
Estrellas azules chapter 1 . 3/22
Awww i did like chandler and i think you did a great job with him :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Awwww so cute!
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
YES I LIKE THIS. God, do you know just how much a I despise Chandler-bashing? I know, I know, Klainebows and all, but no reason to hate on poor Chandler! I love his character, no matter how short his 2 minute appearance was! And I love that you see that too! Chandler was adorable in this, sensible and so NORMAL. Exactly like how his character is! No sneaky meanness and whiny bitchiness. This story is a perfect pick-me-up! THANK YOU.
fading skylines chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I LOVE THIS. Funny, sweet, a bit sad but it all works out in the end. You gave Chandler more characterization and it's wonderful. The voicemails were very in-character and the run-in was just perfect.

Great job!
past decembers chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love this so much! You kept everyone in character (I adored Rachel and Santana's).

Santana made me crack up. xP

-Morgan
roblaine chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Still one of my favorite fics.
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Santana and Finn's voicemails :)

this is really cute :)
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is adorable. Finn's voicemail was especially sweet, and I love brotherly Furt.

"Look. I have Kurt's back, and Blaine's my bro, so I'm obviously rooting for them. But if I were you, man? Honestly you've never seen them together. They're likeā€¦ epic. If I were you I wouldn't want to wait around, or get in the way of that." 3
Anon without an account chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I found the best New Directioner reaction to be in the Author's notes, even if he didn't leave a message ;3 Poor Puck. He needs all the hugs right now.
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Every time I watch glee (which honestly isn't very often) I'm amazed by the way that Blaine and Kurt can potray so much love in just one look. Just one look.

And I love that you mention this. Chandler saying this: 'He knows that one day he hopes someone looks at him the way that they look at each other.'

I can't help thinking, me too, Chandler. me too.
Nelliephantt chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh, yes. I liked this a lot. I love the whole underdog/lonely image you've created for Chandler, it really appeals to my sympathetic nature. As much as I loathe him in canon, I understand him here. Flawless writing, as always. :)
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is so adorable. You really did nail the voices of the various NDs completely! I've been waiting to read it because I wanted some fluff, and this just suits perfectly right now. Thank you for such a wonderful reaction piece, for a little insight into Chandler's mind, and even into Kurt's mind (his voicemail made me want to cry!) :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Well, that was... different... lol :)

So cute! I love protective ND. :)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
A very different idea for telling a story. Very nicely done.
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
The voice mail messages were great! And the ending was very sweet:)