Reviews for FateProphecy Break
Hello Wrathkal, I'm really impress from how the story is made and i'm hoping it will continue till to the end of the series as well i'm excited that Harry might create his own variety bladeworks seeing how it looks from what i'm reading. Anyway please update this story.
Diaspared chapter 19 . 2/14
What does Ron add to this story?

I don't hate him or anything, I just don't get why he's suddenly part of Harry's inner circle.

More, I think you're doing very poorly with your stringent adhesion to canon events.
Diaspared chapter 12 . 2/14
I absolutely despise the perversion of arthurian myth that is Saber, so that was unpleasant, but hopefully unlikely to repeat.
A shame that this story is not being continued
It was a prety epic story.
Blindguy95 chapter 37 . 1/14
Im not sure if this story is dead or not but if its not then i hope it gets an update soon cuz this is an awesome story!
Thundramon chapter 37 . 1/12
Any plans of continuing this? I can see than you have updated anything in the last 2 years but a guy can still hope.

I just realised something, the Horcrux & Harry's Appendix were taken away in the first chapter & Harry got Archer in his head.

Dumbledore knows Harry can speak Parseltongue & his doohickey's detect the presence of 2 Souls in Harry ie himself & Archer.

Dumbledore in his usual manipulative ways doesn't bother talking to Harry & instead just plots to get Harry to commit suicide or tries to kill Harry himself or attempts to set him up for Death.

Lots of people have speculated that Dumbledore was try to get Harry to suicide by Voldemort from first year but I think that Dumbledore was hoping that the 'power he knows not' would trigger in first year otherwise he wouldn't have given Harry the cloak when he knew it was a Deathly Hallow.
FATEReading chapter 37 . 1/10
Great story, just finished reading it all. I hope you didn't abandon the story, I hope for another update soon.
Great story, just finished reading the latest chapter.
I hope for another chapter soon. Thanks for a great story.
Ultimate Pervy Sage chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Wouldn't it be more likely that Hagrid would just know the time-tables for first-year Gryffindors. I mean, Hogwarts seems like a place that is HUGE on tradition and likely wouldn't change something like the schedule for first-years since from the books it seems like after Harry got into the next years, he still had the same schedule, at least until his third. This Dumbledore thing just seems very unnecessary unless you are going for a very manipulative-borderline-Dark character. In which case it probably would have been more likely for him to have brought the schedule up in a staff meeting which Hagrid would of had to of attended as groundskeeper. This way Dumbledore could both look MUCH more innocent to Harry who he now knows is much smarter then the original through having more frequent and likely more detailed updates from Order members set to watch his house. Just having Harry's schedule out on his desk seems much more suspicious and would be much more likely to cause Harry to mistrust Dumbledore than is necessary or practical.

Also I realize how weird it is to write such a long review for literally 4 sentences at the end of a chapter, but it bothers me. Everything else is really good, I especially like the Dursley destruction, although I do wonder what happened to Duddley. just my own personal curiosity.

Sincerely
The Ultimate Pervy Sage
Guest chapter 37 . 12/20/2016
Please update again. This is a great story.
Lovnag chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
This... This is a good story. Sometimes somewhat boring, I suppose, which probably comes from me wanting more Nasuverse-ish characters than HP ones, but overall quite good. A pity it seems abandoned. Almost 24 months since the last update.
pirodar17 chapter 37 . 11/26/2016
I've just about given up hope on any continuation of this, so thanks for the great story you wrote.
prototype gear chapter 37 . 11/10/2016
So...Harry's been fighting inside of a reality marble for 3 years at this point. It's been three years since this was updated, so I'm going to go with that.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/9/2016
This is a great story, please update soon.
Kuroshinobi 13 chapter 37 . 11/9/2016
Hey man I just finished the last chapter. Gotta say this is one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. When's the next chapter.
1,864 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »