Reviews for FateProphecy Break
Larenars chapter 1 . 8/30
Awesome story
NecronLord chapter 37 . 8/20
Where are you author-san? This story is the best HP-FSN crossover I've ever read! Please come back (though don't force yourself if you cannot find the drive to keep writing this, that would be a shame).
Skeletickles chapter 3 . 8/15
The cliche's WHYYYYY
StoryReiter chapter 37 . 8/13
Thanks for the amazing crossover as well as you putting Alchemy to the mix, somehow though the synopsis does not really do it justice. Thank you for this wonderful story and honestly looking forward to more. Have a great day and take care of yourself author.
CarolWim chapter 5 . 8/11
I see that you're copying the original books, just like the thousands of others. A really pity is that. For me this is enough. Cancel, delete and try another one.
Rabit2017 chapter 37 . 7/20
I highly doubt that the story is going to be updated almost after 2 and a half years
come back and finish this please 3 years of waiting and still holding onto hope.
renextronex chapter 37 . 7/7
I hate when I see excelent fanfics that probably will never be completed :(
This is a great story. Please update again until the end. _
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 9 . 5/30
Yeah you just said its illegal to breed dragons not own one so Hagrid can't get in trouble.
Iheartlife888 chapter 37 . 5/13
First off I'm hoping for updates. This is one of the funniest and well developed Harry Potter fanfictions I have read in the longest time. All the side characters are fleshed out, Dumbledore is not in your face evil, the romances are actually taking time to develop, and Flames. I love Hitman Reborn. Thank you for including that part as I have only recently dabbed into the Fate fandom. In any case, if your still alive thank you for the story. It's most likely dead now, and I hate the fact that you're ending it with a massive cliffhanger, but thank you the story anyway. Good luck
ForbiddenFandom chapter 37 . 4/27
Will this be updated?
Lily chapter 37 . 4/24
Please continue the story. I really appreciate your talent and passion for writing. I've read & wait for this story for a long time now, I just didn't comment yet. So please, please, please continue the story, I really love it.
Please update again. It is a great story.
Kuroshinobi 13 chapter 36 . 4/13
Nice chapter dude. Gotta say I have red a lot of Harry Potter fanfics. And this is by far the best one I have ever red. You got me hooked up on the first chapter. So please please don't give up on the story. And if you do give up on it please tell me so that I don't get my hopes up. Best wishes
1,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »