Reviews for FateProphecy Break
Himeragiyukina12 chapter 8 . 9/11
I simply cannot understand this. At the drop of a hat, he pulls a wand and points it at three people and then calms down instantly and holsters it again. What kind of emotional retard is he? This is the same reason I have trouble reading most any Fanfiction. The main characters simply fail to act like a normal human would. It just feels so excessive.
Himeragiyukina12 chapter 6 . 9/11
Why is it that despite his whole new experiences and having archer in his head, he still behaves like a complete retard? With how often we see Archer push Harry towards caution, this whole chapter seems off contextually.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/27
awesome idea and chapter
Tracing, is unique to Shirou, no one else can learn it, to his degree.
As they're just gonna have a pale imitation, compared to Shirou, they're very fragile, and weaker by a large margin.
As he's element, and origin, is both sword. It helps tracing a noble phantasm, easier, and possible, compared to the other magus.
loyd2517 chapter 4 . 7/2
idk if you still alive but plss update this story its so good cant denaid it
weirdbutOK chapter 31 . 7/1
NOOO! not him
blacksoul21 chapter 37 . 6/18
me encanta esta historia que la e leído varias veces
me encantaría que algún día la continuaras por el simple echo de saber como se desarrolla el cuarto año y como empezaría a rebelar la magia q a aprendido

también creo que debiste mostrar mas diferencia en el poder de combate de Harry en algunas de sus batallas pero aun a si me encanta la historia

me daría mucha ilusión que crearas una historia con shiro rin y arturia o solo shiro y rin o shiro y arturia como padres adoptivos de Harry por planes de Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg donde jode los planes de albus dumbledore hasta que tuviera que regresar a Bretaña para el torneo ya que vive en Japón

ese seria una idea que me gustaría que consideres si decides regresar ya que creo que darías una trama muy buena como esta
2theMoon chapter 1 . 6/6
this story got me into fate stay
Great Fic. Please Update.
spartan-140 chapter 37 . 3/29
7 years now
Everestt Thom chapter 1 . 3/26
So the author died? Great story btw but ends on a cliffhanger.
gerahdz.sanchez chapter 1 . 2/23
D mn this story was amazing thank you for you making it
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 37 . 2/22
YOU'RE AWFUL! IT'S 2021 AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2014 AND IT'S A CLIFFHANGER!
TheDragon2000 chapter 37 . 2/20
this is probably the most triggering cliffhanger ending i've ever seen -_-. Still, this story was definitely one of the best ones I've read in this category and definitely one of my all time favourite magic systems. Thanks for sharing!
Spellflame chapter 37 . 1/20