Reviews for FateProphecy Break
Guest chapter 37 . 6/3/2017
This is a great story. Please update again until the end. _
Firefly9202002 chapter 9 . 5/30/2017
Yeah you just said its illegal to breed dragons not own one so Hagrid can't get in trouble.
Iheartlife888 chapter 37 . 5/13/2017
First off I'm hoping for updates. This is one of the funniest and well developed Harry Potter fanfictions I have read in the longest time. All the side characters are fleshed out, Dumbledore is not in your face evil, the romances are actually taking time to develop, and Flames. I love Hitman Reborn. Thank you for including that part as I have only recently dabbed into the Fate fandom. In any case, if your still alive thank you for the story. It's most likely dead now, and I hate the fact that you're ending it with a massive cliffhanger, but thank you the story anyway. Good luck
ForbiddenFandom chapter 37 . 4/27/2017
Will this be updated?
Lily chapter 37 . 4/24/2017
Please continue the story. I really appreciate your talent and passion for writing. I've read & wait for this story for a long time now, I just didn't comment yet. So please, please, please continue the story, I really love it.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/14/2017
Please update again. It is a great story.
Kuroshinobi 13 chapter 36 . 4/13/2017
Nice chapter dude. Gotta say I have red a lot of Harry Potter fanfics. And this is by far the best one I have ever red. You got me hooked up on the first chapter. So please please don't give up on the story. And if you do give up on it please tell me so that I don't get my hopes up. Best wishes
the grey mage chapter 37 . 3/31/2017
well, seeing as this hasn't been updated in almost 3 years, we'll call it dead.

i immensely enjoyed your rompt though the potter-verse. you kept it so that harry never seemed overpowered, and i loved how you gave the other characters enough screen time to make me want more. especially luna and greengrass.

hope where ever you are and what ever you are doing, it is treating you well.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/6/2017
Hello Wrathkal, I'm really impress from how the story is made and i'm hoping it will continue till to the end of the series as well i'm excited that Harry might create his own variety bladeworks seeing how it looks from what i'm reading. Anyway please update this story.
Diaspared chapter 19 . 2/14/2017
What does Ron add to this story?

I don't hate him or anything, I just don't get why he's suddenly part of Harry's inner circle.

More, I think you're doing very poorly with your stringent adhesion to canon events.
Diaspared chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
I absolutely despise the perversion of arthurian myth that is Saber, so that was unpleasant, but hopefully unlikely to repeat.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
A shame that this story is not being continued
It was a prety epic story.
Blindguy95 chapter 37 . 1/14/2017
Im not sure if this story is dead or not but if its not then i hope it gets an update soon cuz this is an awesome story!
Thundramon chapter 37 . 1/12/2017
Any plans of continuing this? I can see than you have updated anything in the last 2 years but a guy can still hope.

I just realised something, the Horcrux & Harry's Appendix were taken away in the first chapter & Harry got Archer in his head.

Dumbledore knows Harry can speak Parseltongue & his doohickey's detect the presence of 2 Souls in Harry ie himself & Archer.

Dumbledore in his usual manipulative ways doesn't bother talking to Harry & instead just plots to get Harry to commit suicide or tries to kill Harry himself or attempts to set him up for Death.

Lots of people have speculated that Dumbledore was try to get Harry to suicide by Voldemort from first year but I think that Dumbledore was hoping that the 'power he knows not' would trigger in first year otherwise he wouldn't have given Harry the cloak when he knew it was a Deathly Hallow.
FATEReading chapter 37 . 1/10/2017
Great story, just finished reading it all. I hope you didn't abandon the story, I hope for another update soon.
2,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »