Reviews for FateProphecy Break
Spellflame chapter 37 . 1/20
Whyyyyyyy!?
Sir Anger chapter 3 . 12/8/2020
Why does Harry want to be a hero so badly.. it’s cringe
SingerKillerJaetch chapter 25 . 11/11/2020
Great chapter as always!
I see you are a Katekyo Hitman Reborn! fan as well, amazing! :D
Erwing Alberto Hernandez Rodriguez chapter 37 . 10/20/2020
Continue is one amaizing histori
Seraphy64 chapter 37 . 9/16/2020
It's funny how a Harry Potter with a competent and skilled mentor still ends up in the same stupid situations and doing just as poorly in them. What even is the point of having Archer and decent parental figures if the Harry is going to be as useless as in canon?
Seraphy64 chapter 11 . 9/16/2020
This was the most disappointing chapter in the story so far. I'm actually disgusted reading it. Harry still ends up 1v1 against quirrel and winning by luck despite his supposed skills. Knowing there's a plot and manipulations to send him there.
Kang.Aweu chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
when update
Runfastet chapter 37 . 9/5/2020
Damn and it was getting really good too. I was hoping it would go to at least fourth year. I hope you update this someday, it's amazing
Maheshvara10 chapter 37 . 7/12/2020
Its absolutely amazing fanfiction. I hope you will update this masterpiece.
Aramaki chapter 37 . 7/9/2020
Very interesting. I'd love to see it finished, but it's already quite good and I enjoyed reading it. Looks like Harry is going to have girl problems pretty soon. And the Diadem seems like a point to potentially deploy Unlimited Blade Works.
Naelyon chapter 6 . 4/16/2020
So despite everything, Harry is exactly the same person he was in canon? He hates the thought of being looked at as someone of the light but he still wants to be in Gryffindor. He knows Dumbledore is trying to manipulate him so instead of saying "fuck no, I don't know you and I was taught not to talk to strangers" to hagrid, he goes to the house of the weird 60 year old fan boy he doesn't know as if it's the most normal thing in the world?
Gold64 chapter 37 . 4/16/2020
Diademort is not something I ever expected to read, but something I can surely say made my day
Guest chapter 37 . 2/1/2020
Author is still alive. Favorited something published on Nov. 2019. This was abandoned.
Lala chapter 8 . 1/12/2020
Harem protagonist EX
dmafia ruler chapter 37 . 12/25/2019
Up-fucking-date it’s been to fucking long since the last one and I can’t wait for another chapter
2,022 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »