Reviews for Fate EXTRA LL
NoGutsNoGlory chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Your a mind fuck, y'know that?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Kagami Kamiya

If you knew anything about the franchise, then you would realize this is based off of the PSP GAME Fate/Extra, an alternated world and story with similarities to the Fate/Stay night series.
Rimshooter chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Just a note; while we all know who your champion is, your character doesn't and Matrix Skill 01 mentions her name. "...whenever any of Ahri's champion abilities..."
ChaosZX chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Yes, I am a little confused by the setting but I don't know, maybe you're onto something and you can explain or it all has meaning.

As for the servant..I like Saber honestly.
Furudere chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Umm... may I ask what is your framework here? Is this fic situated in japan? Or is it somewhere else (I'd assume this since the names used here sounded english(?))?

Umm... if you are going to recreate holy grail war, consider the factors like what the Einzbern, Makiri, and Tohsaka with Zelretch has provided when they created the grail. Bypassing it by saying that magus in the past has copied the framework of holy grail war is a big no, I think. The reasoning for this case is because if miracles on the level of true magic can be copied easily in any way, then the user of that magic shouldn't be just one.

Then... why do you have to add archery range here? If you are going to create a potentially similar situation as Fate/Stay Night series' character, truthfully I don't really like this. Is archery a popular sport in where the series based on and is it a popular sport in the populace of teenagers there? I don't know if the place where the series is going on had archery (or even kyuudo), because archery range is like a luxury for the school. It is not unusual to see a swimming pool, baseball field, soccer field, basketball gymnasium in a school because those sports are popular and the population of student won't let those facility unused. But archery, I have my doubt here.

Other than that, Ms Fujimura is supposed to be teaching japanese here? And is she the same person as in Fate/Stay Night Fujimura Taiga? I am really sorry for this one. But you are uncreative if it is not (as I've written before, if you are going to create a potentially similar situation like Fate/Stay Night, please reconsider it), though if she is Taiga Fujimura (or Fujimura Taiga) then you had created a potential plot device since Fujimura Taiga doesn't seem like she is in character by teaching in foreign school (considering her parents, her upbringing, surrounding, her bonds with characters in Fate/Stay Night, and the difference in culture between Japan and the country you are basing this story in).

That's all from me. Sorry if I in any way offended you.