Reviews for Prodigal son
Sky chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story, I enjoyed it very much. I'm a huge Spike fan, and like Spike/Angel also if it's well written. Your story is, it has everything I ever liked from "Buffy". Well done!
kb chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Ok, I should probably close my mouth any second now...
That was brilliant.
I've been looking for stories where Spike is introduced to the show in a different way than cannon, for some time now. There are only a few. Even fewer is he without Dru. I loved this version. Dru was always his biggest motivation to do anything. Spike may go after Slayers in general, but in Sunnydale it was all about getting Dru better - I always wanted to see how he would be if he wouldn't have had to worry about Dru.
In your version he doesn't has to - but in a way it is still about Dru. Only this time the focus is not Buffy and/or Angel, but Darla. That turned out nicely.
The balance between cannon and cannon-only-it's-different-because-it's-Spike was stunning.
When Buffy let in Spike - I had to laugh. And of cause Joyce has no problem with Spike - some things never change.
"Should I stay or should I go?" - Well, in my fantasy, he goes for a short trip to L.A., he has promised Angel, after all. Maybe he discovers a certain Demon-Karaoke-Bar? Maybe the host of said bar tells him to go back to Sunnydale because he is needed there? One can always hope.

Anyway, thank your for this amazing story of yours.
I hope you will write more in this universe, soon. Maybe a sequel?
Never stop writing.
anjelawolfe chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is epically fantastic. Thank you.
RipleyWhiteFire chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was amazing. As if I was watching it on film. Your character writing is soo intense.

Love the way you wrote Spike's Love for Angel. And the Buffy thing was cool too. It was very well written and thought out perfectly.

I hope that you try for a sequal too this, canon or not. I just think your style would do Spike and Angel's awkward relations a hell of a lot of good.

Thank you so much for this. I now ust go rewatch on netflix! .
Lily chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Love it! There really need to be more poly/threesome/moresome stories in the world.