Reviews for Second Chances
Hello, if you're still there or reading these, I hope you'll come back soon. Any continuation of this story would be appreciated. I know it's been a while, but we all really enjoyed it. We'd all be very happy if you were willing to write more. This was such a lovely piece and I know there are many people out there who would love to see it to completion. Or at least have some form of update.
Regardless, I hope things have been going well for you.
gummibear78906 chapter 33 . 2/16
I absolutely love this story, you have a true gift for writing. I only hope and pray that you continue to write, I ask that you especially continue this story pretty please!
TriGemini Prime chapter 33 . 11/25/2016
This story is too good to be put on hold. For the sake of your readers, please continue.
TriGemini Prime chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
Even though this is my 5th time reading this fic, Ironhide really pisses me off in this chapter. I have experienced the feeling of a foster parent do the same thing to me and I assure you, it is not pleasant. You portrayed it perfectly.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/30/2016
Please don't abandon this fic... lots of people really want to see how it unfolds.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/15/2016
I'm sad. I feel this fic has been abandoned and it's so good of a fic! :(
DragonLover50 chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
COOL, FEMMES GET THE POWER
DragonLover50 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
SOO SWEET, chapters 1 and 3 (this) left me in tears, it was so SWEET *squeal*
Guest chapter 33 . 6/9/2016
I'd like to start off by thanking you for having gotten this far! I hope everything has been going well for you! Please don't forget about this story, we're all patiently waiting to see what happens next! It's very well written and interesting, so please update soon!
Starscream chapter 33 . 5/29/2016
I notice this story hasn't updated since last year. I hope your engagement went well. I am finding this storyline very interesting. I hope you haven't abandoned your story as I would really like to know what happens next. I look forward to your next updates.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/22/2016
Oh please please continue this! I read it all in one day and I am DYING! What happens next? Please don't abandon this story!
TriGemini Prime chapter 24 . 5/22/2016
Oh my God. I'm crying. Why? WHY CROSSHAIRS? WHY? Why did you MURDER a innocent sparkling? Usually I manage to emotionally distance myself from writings, I could not hold back the deluge if tears from my eyes. I have been in a similar situation in which pain was inflicted upon me just because of who I was and my heart reached out to Starfall.I WISH I WAS THERE. To save him and rip this mech spark out. If he has one! No living mech would harm a HELPLESS CHILD!
Rosae-Sif chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
I've been enjoying this story greatly as I've started to read it, but this chapter in particular left me with a question I have no answer for and that I feel will forever haunt me throughout transformers.

How the hell do chairs work for mechs? I mean, there's so many different frame types and sizes, with so much more variation in races then with humans, so how could there ever be any kind of standerd for chairs in public places? Do the chairs change in size and shape for the mechs sitting on them? Are the chairs transformers? Are they a secretly enslaved race that the series has over looked?
Guest chapter 33 . 2/27/2016
Hi! Love this story and I'm shamelessly begging you to not abandon it.

Star is just too cute! Dying for more. I especially want to see more of him with his friends.

Please please PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/9/2016
It's been a while since there was an update...is it abandoned? :(