Reviews for Second Chances
Hey what ever happened to soundwave!?
Please tell me he’s okay TT
Peddieddi chapter 33 . 1/9
Maybe in later chapters it would've been cool to see some more of starscream(somehow?) like, his uncounscioussnes comes through or somethin like that? (Idk just an idea xD)
Like another commenter said below, it's endless of possibilities! 3
I also wanted to say that I was really shocked and didn't expect starfall to die so suddently, after that I was really cheering for the little one to survive and it got me more emotionally invested(?) in the story3
Nonetheless, if you do decide to stop working on this fic, I'd just let you know that this fic have been the "best fic of my life" (very cliche, i know xP), but it's so true33 it's been an honor to have been able to read this work of art up until this point3
Again, great work and I still (with many more) hope that you update, but if not I nevertheless wish you a great day!
Peddieddi chapter 33 . 1/9
Omfgggg, amazing! :DD Pleasepleadepleadeplease pleease dont let that be the end?!
This story is so friggin awesome man! To be very honest with ya', you're the greatest writer here on the internet in my opinion, I've bern reading some great fanfic and all, but this one tops the cake ! Really wonderful story,, what a trainwreck(so far?)
I would, and hopefully others would love to see more of this wonderful and amazing work of yours! It's absolutely marvelous! :DDD
Guest chapter 33 . 12/30/2017
Please please please update soon. I wanna see what happens next. And I hear that BlurStar19 is great at helping with stories. Wonderful ideas. Read a few from them. But please update. I'm begging you to. I wanna see how this will work out. Hey is something terrible gonna happen to Ironhide soon? It would be so cool in my opinion if it did. And like it gets better and Starscream, well Starfall, does all that he can to help. Or like a group of Cybertronians attack Optimus and his family. Or Ironhide becomes extremely sick with something rare. I wish to see how Starfall would react to that and see what he will do to help. Like Ironhide could be dying from it and Starfall goes to the hospital to stay with him and waits for him to recover. And Skyfire could help with it by going to find a cure. The possibilities are endless. Can't wait for more though.
RebelVale23 chapter 33 . 12/8/2017
I was shocked when you killed Star off. It was one of those moments that “didn’t the writer just praise him, make him the star of the show or the hero of the story?” That was intense! I’m happy to know that Star lives! I also had a sneaky thought and glad to know I was correct with Sunny volunteering to give the kid a paint job. Good work! I’m excited to read more and to see what happens next!
ArmorOfDay chapter 33 . 11/14/2017
This is an amazing story.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2017
Hello, if you're still there or reading these, I hope you'll come back soon. Any continuation of this story would be appreciated. I know it's been a while, but we all really enjoyed it. We'd all be very happy if you were willing to write more. This was such a lovely piece and I know there are many people out there who would love to see it to completion. Or at least have some form of update.
Regardless, I hope things have been going well for you.
gummibear78906 chapter 33 . 2/16/2017
I absolutely love this story, you have a true gift for writing. I only hope and pray that you continue to write, I ask that you especially continue this story pretty please!
TriGemini Prime chapter 33 . 11/25/2016
This story is too good to be put on hold. For the sake of your readers, please continue.
TriGemini Prime chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
Even though this is my 5th time reading this fic, Ironhide really pisses me off in this chapter. I have experienced the feeling of a foster parent do the same thing to me and I assure you, it is not pleasant. You portrayed it perfectly.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/30/2016
Please don't abandon this fic... lots of people really want to see how it unfolds.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/15/2016
I'm sad. I feel this fic has been abandoned and it's so good of a fic! :(
DragonLover50 chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
COOL, FEMMES GET THE POWER
DragonLover50 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
SOO SWEET, chapters 1 and 3 (this) left me in tears, it was so SWEET *squeal*
Guest chapter 33 . 6/9/2016
I'd like to start off by thanking you for having gotten this far! I hope everything has been going well for you! Please don't forget about this story, we're all patiently waiting to see what happens next! It's very well written and interesting, so please update soon!