Reviews for Second Chances
MariaRose chapter 37 . 6/6
I am so glad that this story hasn't been abandoned. I have loved reading it. I hope you can get a new chapter done soon.
How about you join Wikia's like All Cartoons fanon and fandom Wikia, All anime fanon and fandoms Wikia, Ideas Wikia, All Movies fanon and fandom Wikia, Fanon Wikia, etc.

You can visit Community Central Wikia and see its page called Help:Create an account to find out how to create a Wikia account.
How about you join Wikia's like All anime fanon and fandoms Wikia, Ideas Wikia, All Movies fanon and fandom Wikia, Fanon Wikia, All Cartoons fanon and fandom Wikia etc.

It will be great fun.
BlueStar19 chapter 37 . 5/2
Really great. I can Tarmac however drugging Starfall if he did get him a drink. And in the creepy stalker way, watching his every move. I can also see Tarmac taking Skyfire in a hostage situation to get to Starfall out of jealousy, unless Tarmac has a relationship of sorts to Crosshairs and wants to seek revenge for what happened. So many ideas running of what can happen next. Cant wait to read more. Keep it up. I'll be looking for an update.
LinaIsNotANoob chapter 37 . 3/11
Hi, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story, I have been following it for years and every few months or so I read over it again because it is one of my favourites. It's actually the story that got me back into transformers as an adult, so thank you for sharing this fanfic.
icanhascamaro chapter 37 . 2/19
Sometimes reading this story makes me sad to think of what could’ve been if the war hadn’t happened. So many things could’ve been so different.

Also, I always thought your pen name was a reference to LAX, as in the airport. Please don’t let the name change! I love it!

Great chapter. You always get the settings done nicely. I could picture myself there. Also also that one mech in the elevator is either going to be a non-issue or a jealous “wishes he was a significant other” hot mess. I’m almost hoping it’s a non-issue. The kid deserves some peace of mind. I wonder if he wished he would’ve flown away instead of taking an elevator!
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/1
Hi! I don't know if you know, but there's someone on A03 who might be pretending to be you.
Here's a link:
/works/16136192
Coira94 chapter 36 . 1/14
I love this story. When do you publish the next chapters?
desanymarie chapter 36 . 12/2/2019
This is amazing can’t wait to see more
Entity245 chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
Same, this was actually the 3rd fanfic i ever read beck when i just searched fanfic. Net on google and read stuff there. Pls write more this is sooooo gooood and i just love the story. It also inspired me to download this app and write my own stories. Pls write more
Guest chapter 36 . 9/22/2019
Just wanted to say that I have been reading this for a while and I still love coming back to this fanfic every so often. It's one of the first fanfics that really got me into the Transformers fandom.
kathy3meme chapter 36 . 8/8/2019
I've been away from for a while- just found this -fairly-recent update. I'm soooo happy. This Star has always been so interesting.
Thanks- and I hope we see more in 2019!
creativesm75 chapter 36 . 8/1/2019
cool
HUN Anonymus chapter 36 . 7/13/2019
Please continue! Don't waste this story and your talent!
Theressomething chapter 25 . 6/11/2019