Reviews for Second Chances
Liz chapter 33 . 10/12
I reread this when I was reminded of it when I found it on an archive of our own. I hope it is you reposting it under a different name :) If that is the case i also hope that you will finish it as it is one of my favorites! ️
StarlightCaptivator chapter 33 . 8/25
So, I decided to properly make an account so I could leave a legit review for you with my handle attached to it. Mainly, my reasoning for this came at about 3.30 am this morning, after I finished rereading this all the way through an felt that there would be no cosmic justice if I didn't leave a heart-felt review for you.

So. Here we go:

I *love* this fic. I've read it several times over the years, and had the privilege to be around in this fandom for the last couple updates of it, and found myself rereading completely in those times too. To me, this fic is as comfortable as a security blanket, and I find myself laughing in the same places, horrified for Star and his family in the same places and yes- even shedding tears in those same beats that have my heart loving and hurting for this little family (and here I am, tearing up again a little even writing this). You are a fantastic writer, and truly got under my skin with this story.

Thank you, for writing it and posting it, from the bottom of my heart. I hope all is well in your life. 3
kathy3meme chapter 33 . 8/2
Awesome to see this update! And so happy for Star to finally go home. Can't wait to see more of his recovery and maybe society's feelings on the situation.
And congratulations on your real life events!
Deadly Fangs chapter 33 . 6/27
You've made me laugh and you've made me cry with this wonderful story. It's been many months since I've read a story of this caliber, and I hope to read more in the future.
I look forward to an update soon.
P.S. Congrats on your marriage, I hope it's been a happy one so far with more wonderful years to come.
Hey what ever happened to soundwave!?
Please tell me he’s okay TT
Peddieddi chapter 33 . 1/9
Maybe in later chapters it would've been cool to see some more of starscream(somehow?) like, his uncounscioussnes comes through or somethin like that? (Idk just an idea xD)
Like another commenter said below, it's endless of possibilities! 3
I also wanted to say that I was really shocked and didn't expect starfall to die so suddently, after that I was really cheering for the little one to survive and it got me more emotionally invested(?) in the story3
Nonetheless, if you do decide to stop working on this fic, I'd just let you know that this fic have been the "best fic of my life" (very cliche, i know xP), but it's so true33 it's been an honor to have been able to read this work of art up until this point3
Again, great work and I still (with many more) hope that you update, but if not I nevertheless wish you a great day!
Peddieddi chapter 33 . 1/9
Omfgggg, amazing! :DD Pleasepleadepleadeplease pleease dont let that be the end?!
This story is so friggin awesome man! To be very honest with ya', you're the greatest writer here on the internet in my opinion, I've bern reading some great fanfic and all, but this one tops the cake ! Really wonderful story,, what a trainwreck(so far?)
I would, and hopefully others would love to see more of this wonderful and amazing work of yours! It's absolutely marvelous! :DDD
Guest chapter 33 . 12/30/2017
Please please please update soon. I wanna see what happens next. And I hear that BlurStar19 is great at helping with stories. Wonderful ideas. Read a few from them. But please update. I'm begging you to. I wanna see how this will work out. Hey is something terrible gonna happen to Ironhide soon? It would be so cool in my opinion if it did. And like it gets better and Starscream, well Starfall, does all that he can to help. Or like a group of Cybertronians attack Optimus and his family. Or Ironhide becomes extremely sick with something rare. I wish to see how Starfall would react to that and see what he will do to help. Like Ironhide could be dying from it and Starfall goes to the hospital to stay with him and waits for him to recover. And Skyfire could help with it by going to find a cure. The possibilities are endless. Can't wait for more though.
RebelVale23 chapter 33 . 12/8/2017
I was shocked when you killed Star off. It was one of those moments that “didn’t the writer just praise him, make him the star of the show or the hero of the story?” That was intense! I’m happy to know that Star lives! I also had a sneaky thought and glad to know I was correct with Sunny volunteering to give the kid a paint job. Good work! I’m excited to read more and to see what happens next!
ArmorOfDay chapter 33 . 11/14/2017
This is an amazing story.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2017
Hello, if you're still there or reading these, I hope you'll come back soon. Any continuation of this story would be appreciated. I know it's been a while, but we all really enjoyed it. We'd all be very happy if you were willing to write more. This was such a lovely piece and I know there are many people out there who would love to see it to completion. Or at least have some form of update.
Regardless, I hope things have been going well for you.
gummibear78906 chapter 33 . 2/16/2017
I absolutely love this story, you have a true gift for writing. I only hope and pray that you continue to write, I ask that you especially continue this story pretty please!
TriGemini Prime chapter 33 . 11/25/2016
This story is too good to be put on hold. For the sake of your readers, please continue.
TriGemini Prime chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
Even though this is my 5th time reading this fic, Ironhide really pisses me off in this chapter. I have experienced the feeling of a foster parent do the same thing to me and I assure you, it is not pleasant. You portrayed it perfectly.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/30/2016
Please don't abandon this fic... lots of people really want to see how it unfolds.