Reviews for Second Chances
Autobot Pikachu chapter 31 . 8/17/2015
Is the next chapter finished please tell me! Please,please,please!
lexi252 chapter 32 . 7/31/2015
Plz continue plz plz plz
Autobot Pikachu chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Question are your Starscream earrings for sensitive ears? Autobot Pikachu.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/17/2015
Oh my Cas... You can't leave me hanging like this!
Autobot Pikachu chapter 32 . 7/5/2015
Hey finish the story! Hurry I won't to know about the next two chapters please! Tell me when you are going to update!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2015
That's a really sweet story, only a parent would do that and not be angry or grouchy afterwords. In other news YEAH! AN UPDATE!
BlueStar19 chapter 32 . 6/28/2015
Awe so cute. I really love how he died from the wounds that Crosshairs inflicted. No offense though. I just really love death, tragedy, violence, a bit of romance mixed in. That is why I love this story. Please continue it. You have an amazing talent at this kind of stuff. Keep up the great work and don't let anything get in your way. If you need any help, just PM me. I have help many people with their writer's blocks and idea loss. Can't wait for more of this awesomeness. I want to find out what happens next. Use your talent in future chapters for this story.
Anonymus chapter 32 . 6/19/2015
Wow. Poor Star! The part where Ironhide went on a wild goose chase was actually mildly amusing. Can't wait to see Starfall come out of the hospital! This is a great book, you have a very good imagination! Update soon if ya can.
Racerbee496 chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
nn n nn nn. N nn nn. Nn nn nn nn nn. Nn. Nn nn nn
shinska chapter 32 . 4/17/2015
Must. Have. Update. *Drools*
shinska chapter 26 . 4/17/2015
GAH! He was pronounced dead. How do they think he was "still alive"? Dead is dead. Primus just didn't want to deal with Starscream before his time. I wouldn't either but Primus... *Headdesk*

Sitting here bawling and now Star's alive again.
shinska chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
OMFG WHY?! *Sobs* You tore Starscream's second chance away from him! *Sobs hysterically*
shinska chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
At least Skywarp was given an end. Michael Bay introduces characters and then they just... POOF, vanish. You know... I suddenly had the thought that Optimus goes to Earth, digs up Skywarp's remains, and takes him back to Vos to be PROPERLY mourned in Vos custom. I can see it happening and Skywarp finally being at peace because he's HOME.
NightSongDragon chapter 32 . 4/6/2015
I love this story so much, my love for it burns in my heart . I hope you update this amazing story soon, but take your time ️. Until All Are One
Fireworks chapter 32 . 4/1/2015
I really have to say I really have enjoyed this arc I think it's had a solid plot and it's pace has been very consistent and I also like how u haven't dragged the story out .
I really really can't wait for the next arc there are soo many possibilities to what it could be about and how far in the furtrue it cold take place .
Also on a ending note I really hope rachet and lightingstrike end up in a relationship or bonded also if they had sparklings would they be a major mix of flier & gounder coding or just be Either one.
Update soon !