Reviews for Second Chances
shinska chapter 32 . 4/17/2015
Must. Have. Update. *Drools*
shinska chapter 26 . 4/17/2015
GAH! He was pronounced dead. How do they think he was "still alive"? Dead is dead. Primus just didn't want to deal with Starscream before his time. I wouldn't either but Primus... *Headdesk*

Sitting here bawling and now Star's alive again.
shinska chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
OMFG WHY?! *Sobs* You tore Starscream's second chance away from him! *Sobs hysterically*
shinska chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
At least Skywarp was given an end. Michael Bay introduces characters and then they just... POOF, vanish. You know... I suddenly had the thought that Optimus goes to Earth, digs up Skywarp's remains, and takes him back to Vos to be PROPERLY mourned in Vos custom. I can see it happening and Skywarp finally being at peace because he's HOME.
NightSongDragon chapter 32 . 4/6/2015
I love this story so much, my love for it burns in my heart . I hope you update this amazing story soon, but take your time ️. Until All Are One
Fireworks chapter 32 . 4/1/2015
I really have to say I really have enjoyed this arc I think it's had a solid plot and it's pace has been very consistent and I also like how u haven't dragged the story out .
I really really can't wait for the next arc there are soo many possibilities to what it could be about and how far in the furtrue it cold take place .
Also on a ending note I really hope rachet and lightingstrike end up in a relationship or bonded also if they had sparklings would they be a major mix of flier & gounder coding or just be Either one.
Update soon !
creativesm75 chapter 32 . 3/31/2015
nice.
Firewarrior123X chapter 32 . 3/30/2015
I love ur story, honestly I can't get enough of it XD
kathy3meme chapter 32 . 3/30/2015
Great chapter- glad to see Star feeling better and with wings again. I hope this arc is well resolved before the time jump, though.

Thanks for writing

K
Guest chapter 32 . 3/30/2015
i love this story!
ennui deMorte chapter 32 . 3/30/2015
Excellent chapter! Love Ironhide hunting all over the hospital for the rust sticks. looking forward to seeing more!
shitiger chapter 32 . 3/28/2015
Even if I don't review every chapter, I still wanted you to know that I love reading this story. It's one of the few that makes me cheer every time I see a new chapter in my email :)
Too Lazy To Log chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
Time jump! That should be fun
Rosencrantz chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
Ah! This is so sweet. I'm really curious what the timejump'll be.
kkcliffy chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Awwww! I think Ratchet's developing a crush! Sooo glad Starfall's surgery went well. He's about to be bored out of his mind for a while, but at least he's whole, again.
1,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »