Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 32 . 3/30/2015
i love this story!
ennui deMorte chapter 32 . 3/30/2015
Excellent chapter! Love Ironhide hunting all over the hospital for the rust sticks. looking forward to seeing more!
shitiger chapter 32 . 3/28/2015
Even if I don't review every chapter, I still wanted you to know that I love reading this story. It's one of the few that makes me cheer every time I see a new chapter in my email :)
Too Lazy To Log chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
Time jump! That should be fun
Rosencrantz chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
Ah! This is so sweet. I'm really curious what the timejump'll be.
kkcliffy chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Awwww! I think Ratchet's developing a crush! Sooo glad Starfall's surgery went well. He's about to be bored out of his mind for a while, but at least he's whole, again.
Stefx88 chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Im sorry I've not commented in a while but I have read every chapter as soon as you have posted it. I really enjoyed reading this one especially when Ratchet and Lightningstrike were getting to know each other more. I can't wait for the time skip and seeing grown up Star but I hope we see him getting to see Convoy again first. Keep up the good work!
darkblackandlight86 chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Lax Girl, I know I repeat this a lot but I love your story, I never mind waiting for chapters, as it shows how much emotion you put into them. I could feel my heart strings being tugged at what Ironhide did, it was sweet and beautiful.

I also loved the charming scene between Ratchet and Lightingstrike, it made me smile and even chuckle at their convo.

Keep up the brilliant work! This chapter was amazing and I am so happy that Star is recovering :)
Qwertzu chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Thanks for the update! I am always pleased to a new chapter notification from you in my inbox. This is such a sweet story...
Allsparkchild chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Still love it! Will there be any 'romance' between Lightningstrike and Ratchet?
fan girl 666 chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
you've created such a great character in Lightingstrike and I love the cute hunt for the rust stick part
sakiko of soleana chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Bless your soul, this chapter brought back some memories too. For me it was pizza.
Great job on this chapter, beautifully done.
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Awww! Such loyal families - both yours and Starfall's!
SoulRacer chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
I finally decided to review on this. I can't write for the life of me, so no account.
I have been keeping up with this story since "ThunderCracker". I have fallen for this story especially little StarFall and feel real bad for him.
I laughed at Ironhides adventure for the rust stick and know how he feels. My dad last year was in the hospital for two months and I had to hunt down a peanut butter cup for him. Though I wound up driving to a convenience store to get it.
Love the fact you were able to convert a real life experience into this.
Keep up the excellent work! Can't wait for more!
Anodythe chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Daddies are good...now, do you have something I could use to clear up a pair of watery eyes and a choked-up throat?
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »