Reviews for Second Chances
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Awww! Such loyal families - both yours and Starfall's!
SoulRacer chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
I finally decided to review on this. I can't write for the life of me, so no account.
I have been keeping up with this story since "ThunderCracker". I have fallen for this story especially little StarFall and feel real bad for him.
I laughed at Ironhides adventure for the rust stick and know how he feels. My dad last year was in the hospital for two months and I had to hunt down a peanut butter cup for him. Though I wound up driving to a convenience store to get it.
Love the fact you were able to convert a real life experience into this.
Keep up the excellent work! Can't wait for more!
Anodythe chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Daddies are good...now, do you have something I could use to clear up a pair of watery eyes and a choked-up throat?
dsh chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
O.O You. Updated! And so SOON after your last one! ...It's not April 1st yet so I knew it wasn't a farce! ... XD But OMG I love that you had time in work to do this... THANKYOUThAnKyOuthankYOUthankyouTHANKyou... XD Millions of times over... Epic!

XD Oh, gotta love typos, this one was HILARIOUS, sorry! XD You had a small part where instead of "shifts" you put "shits" *laughing so hard right now* Its in the fourth paragraph, second to last sentence.

Reporters verse Ratchet... OH YESSSSS! WEILD THE MIGHTY WRENCH, RATCHET! Oh, I'd climb into your little AU and take them by their big 'toe' and tug until I pulled a hamstrung, but by gosh, I'd try my hardest!

Hopefully little Star won't have to worry about phantom pains? It happens after traumatic amputations, so I'm a little nervous for our dear friend.

I was interested in reading about how all those in Vos became a "de facto" Decepticon. So even if they did not wish to be a Decepticon, they had no choice? *ponders that thought* It makes sense, but it's sad for her citizens, that's for sure.

I love when medical coding doesn't always see fractions, they just see mecha in need! W00T!

AND HECK, GO SLIPSTREAM FOR OVERSEEING HER PEOPLE! So in this event, with Starscream being Decepticon Second in Command, would he have been able to overwrite the Emirate's decision? Rather, how does her title factor into the Decepticon cause/rank? I love Slipstream all the more now...

OH, Ratchet, you sly DAWG you! WE KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU! Thank you LAXgirl for making our head cannons of your fiction an ACTUAL thing! So happies! Good ol' Ratchet, you will have an 'ever after' companion! *fingers crossed* And certainly someone who understands you EXACTLY! Two highly sought after medics in their own fields, makes for a great couple! Just hope they make sure they have enough time for one another OuO

I had such a heart melt over how desperate Ironhide was to obtain Starfall's requested tidbit of a treat! Seriously, warm feelings all over. Then how delicately he and Optimus had to handle him in order to get his to sit up somewhat straight... EH! Your trying to melt me into a puddle! Love Ironhides protectiveness! Flat-out! Such a change in only a vorn!

And then you go and tell us, that the story of of the Ruststick (hunny bun) hunt is ACTUALLY a true story via your father! Your Dads pretty DAMN AWESOME! Do you remind him of his feat? Seriously, coolest Dad in the WORLD, right there!

I did have a small thought regarding that though, I'm surprised that Starfall is being allowed any type of food so soon after surgery. Then again we're talking robots and not humans. The Anesthesia wouldn't make them throw up after surgery would it?

Either way... BIG PILE OF HUGS for you updating with such a FANTASTIC chapter. you should get bored at work more often... XD wait, no. that won't bode well XD At least you don't have to worry about school assignments.

AND btw. Happy (pre) Easter and I hope you enjoy your Spring Break!
Kaekokat chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Awww what a heart melting chapter. :) Indeed, thank God for daddies.
Techbilt chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
yay! Stars okay! Glad to see that. I'm glad to see the medics getting along.

I can't wait for more! Thank you for sharing.
Lanny-Sama chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Aw... The story of the honey bun was really touching. Those memories do stay with you for a long time.

It's nice to see Ratchet getting an interest in a fellow medic.
Mdnght2002 chapter 31 . 3/17/2015
loving this fanfic so far 3 keep up the amazing work!
creativesm75 chapter 31 . 3/9/2015
nice
Guest chapter 31 . 2/24/2015
Please update soon
Nazo677 chapter 31 . 2/21/2015
I love how this entire story plays out so well X3
Fireworks chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
Am really gald u update I really wanna see the rest of this arc as soon as possible to see how your gonna write about stars recovery.
*squeals* I can't get enough of these little fuffly skyfire and Stargell scenes.
Update soon .
BDA chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
Aaaaaaaaa! An update! Thank you, thank you, thank you, you wonderful writer you! 3 This is such a touching chapter. I can definitely feel the sad and depressing feeling of waiting for someone you love to get better at the hospital. All the worry and stress. Great chapter as always. Hope to read more soon. Keep up the awesome work! :D
Qwertzu chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
Awww... Thanks for the update. Im sure I have already told you this, but I must say it again - I *love* this story!
Firewarrior123X chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
Thank goodness skyfire a there now. When do we get to the happyness? *puppy dog eyes*
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »