Reviews for Second Chances
fan girl 666 chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
awww Star's little meltdown because of his wings and Skyfire's talking to him about the new wings was great
Allsparkchild chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
Oh poor Star! I'm so glad his replacement wings will be up on soon. Poor sparkling
Anodythe chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
Relief...
dsh chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
see ... that right there is why I need a screen that shows more then twenty words at a time...

I MEANT to put how Ironhide compares Lightingstrike to RATCHET... Not Ironhide to Ironhide ... 9.9
Forgive me...

lmao either way though...
dsh chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
You have NO idea how thrilled I was to see a new update, what having recieved that response note about the wing stripes even a few days ago too! Actually, selfishly, I was hoping against hope there would be one more chapter before our internet gets possibly turned off in favor of a new provider... either way it was... an astonishing "OMG YAY!" moment!

Right off the bat I couldn't help but compare the first paragraph of Starfall's current reality to that of his experience as Starscream in the presence of Primus. Especially the floating in the "light and warmth" bit. Although we all know that Star has already awoken and stated how he didn't remember the previous events, I couldn't help but think that somehow Starfall slipped back away with how weak he was...? Or not yet knowing if this were a drug induced state via upcoming major surgery where the patient "slips away" while under. Glad to know that it was just him coming out from his medically drug induced haze if but for a moment.

Even in pain, poor little Starfall seeks out that comfort of his parents, and that they are more than happy to bestow it to him.

I'm glad to read about not just how attached Starfall is to his old wings and gifted stripes, but that amongst the surrounding grounders and fellow seeker, that he was firm about his loss of self. Not just anatomy wise, but that Starfall tried and failed to get even his parents to understand that full punctuation of loss.

And using Starfall to even describe that while Lightningstrike is a Seeker, that even she did could not understand that. Not knowing her history, he makes an assumption whether true or not, but I love how that lite like a fire to his past self! That had Starscreams past personality allllllll over it! 8D

That Skyfire had a similar enough experience with excessively damaged wings and could relate on a close enough level to Stars plight was interesting and heart warming considering the circumstances.

But the BEST bit was the wingstripes bit! Over and over again! How you have Starfall describe what his wing stripes represent to him, was a great touch. Not only that but that if you read it a bit deeper when Skyfire explains how he was intending to gift "a new set" to the young being, it helps Starfall to understand that while that first set was a physical prized possession to be honored by, that eventually a new set would be given, rendering Starfall's subconscious to be allowed to more easily let go of them, if only in that small gesture.

Another well written, and by chance, a rather lenghty chapter! Great reintro for little Star.

Oh yeah, and before I forget, I love how Ironhide compaired Lightningstrike to Ironhide! XD

I hope all is going well for you with school, and that your not caught in this dreadful nation wide ice storm from the pit!
Katie Gibbs chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
Ooooh poor baby!
-gently kisses his head-
And shame on all those reporters for trying to hound in on him!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
It always brightens my day to see an update from you. And one featuring Skyfire, none the less! It really has been a while and seeing him come and interact with Star is definitely a high light for me. Thank you for this wonderful update and I look forward to the next one!
efdsdfsa chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
Beautiful chapter. I love this story! I'm so happy to see Skyfire again. Keep up the awesome work.
SpaceHusband chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
Wonderful chapter as always! Seriously I can be having the worst day but the second I see you updated this fic I get so happy
IvoryCrawler chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
AWWWWW IS SO SAD BUT KINDA HAPPY BUT STILL SAD! Can't wait for the next one, as always! 3
Kaekokat chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
The was heart retching, and very captivating. I adored it, soon, very soon, Star will fly again. :)
Witch08 chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
You have a penchant for making me cry! Great chapter and can't wait for the next!
Techbilt chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
I'm glad to see Star doing so well!

Skyfire seems to be doing a lot for Star and his whole family. And Certainly glad to see Prime and 'Hide go get some rest.

I can't wait to see what happens after Star goes through the wing surgery.
thepinknuthatch chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
Gave a little squee! when I saw you had posted. I am so loving this story. I discovered it a week ago. I love your characterizations. Your plot is imaginative and engaging and I can't wait to see where you go from here. Please don't keep us waiting long
TFSTARFIRE chapter 31 . 2/19/2015