Reviews for Second Chances
Katie Gibbs chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Ratchet seems to approve lighteningstrike alot...
-smiles widely-
Maybe more than a partner in a surgery?
-ducks a few wrenches-

And yays! Hes gonna be able to fly again!
Skyfire will have to the one to help him in therapy for his wings!
Qwertzu chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Yay, thank you for the update! Im soooo glad Star will be OK now (I knew that of course but it still felt good reading it)

Happy new year to you too! May your muse never run out of inspiration
Toa Nonny chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Great new chapter. It'll be nice to see Starfall recover.
fan girl 666 chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
awesome chapter I really like Lightingstrike I bet she and Ratchet would a brilliant and terrifying powerhouse
Redarian chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Yeah! Thanks so much for updating, and Happy New Year to you and yours!

(Also: yaaaay more Ratchet screentime!)
Anodythe chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
THANK-YOU LAXgirl! Lighteningstrike is wonderful. It's good to read about another medic as competent as Ratchet and as dedicated. This is one of the best presents yet! Happy New Year to you and yours as well!
death'ssontripo chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Your finally back?! YIPY HIP HIP HERAY!
Awesome chapter hope to see more
IvoryCrawler chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I gotta say that your terminology is very impressive. I usually have to make up a whole lot of gibberish and hope it sounds somewhat intelligent. Love the story and can't wait for more!
Starfire201 chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Sorry, got into writing an e-mail or three, and couldn't get back to this right away. So here goes now.

Nice to see that Star will be okay before too much longer, at least physically. I suspect that he might have nightmares, though, even if he can't remember them outside of his rest.

It seems Ratchet has found a new friend or kindred spirit, anyway. Think he's warmed to the idea of having an outside medic there, as long as it means he can add to his medical knowledge.

And only 100 orns for torturing and nearly killing a child? Crosshairs deserves a lot more than that, guilty plea or not, but at least he won't have an easy time of it in prison, so I guess I'll take what I can from that.

Also seems like Star's attack has sparked a turning point in how certain frame-types are seen. Only time will tell if it continues.

Good chapter, worth the wait. And a very Happy New Year 2015 to you, too. :-)
Virgofox28 chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Wow, I've waiting for this for a while, so glad that you updated. :3
I am really glad that the medic is there now, still can't bare to see Star in such bad condition.
Keep up the great work.
Francesca Zatnik chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Yay! Update! Yay more jets. Awesome.
Witch08 chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
When will Starfall's friend find out he's alive?
Techbilt chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Simply amazing, loving the update.

This whole chapter made my own back hurt, and my heart ache for Prime and Ironhide.

Its nice to see Lightningstrike take the frame misunderstandings so well. I'm sure Ratchet will learn a lot from working with her. She seems very understanding that Ratchet knows next to nothing about seeker frames, and that's really cool.

I'm really glad to see that Star has a good chance of getting his wings back.

Just amazing really thank you for sharing. I can't wait for another update.
gillian of arenal chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Poor Starfall, at least now, he has enough meds to knock out pain for a bit, an it looks like he has finally got a good prognosis of his injuries.(doing happy dance!)
efdsdfsa chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Awesome chapter! I've missed reading this story. I reread it except for the past few chapters, cause it's just so sad. Thanks again! I can't wait to see a Skyfire and Star reunion.
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »