Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
Agreeing with what a couple other people have said, you should ignore that troll reviewer 'the fox familiar'. They just write flame reviews on purpose because they think they should. And your storydoesn't deserve flames. Keep it up!
Rosabel Moonstar chapter 28 . 5/21/2014
Please update soon love the story lots and it's great
icanhascamaro chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
Wasn't expecting the Emirate to be a femme, but she fits the role very well :D
Guest chapter 28 . 5/19/2014
Glad to see you're back. I love this story.
Starfire201 chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
Judging by your author notes, I'd say you were pretty busy. That sounded quite daunting.

As for this chapter, I wanted to take a little time to step back before I reviewed, but now am ready to do so.

I do think you were right to block the events of the attack from Star's mind. He's too young to have to deal with that knowledge right now and it would probably do a lot more damage mentally and emotionally than a child that young could conceivably handle. Physically, he's going to have a bit to handle for a while, but with luck, he'll be able to heal properly.

Pity the one who did that to him won't get what he deserves, but at least he's going to be put away for a good long while.

I will say too that that was a touching reunion scene and very well worth the wait.
Justaway Ninja chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
Awww, I'm sure many have said this before me, but poor, poor Star. It's just so much worse thinking about how he's a sparkling and really doesn't deserve all this terrible treatment. And not being able to fly? He was Starscream, Prince of the Sky! That is just the worst...

... And a biased part of me is just waiting for Thundercracker to pop up. *sigh*

Well done. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more! :D
fazixia chapter 28 . 5/15/2014
oh, It cost a lot of time to catch up to the current chapter but I'd like to! Starfall is so cute and OP is so gentle, I love OP so so so so so much! !
And I'm looking forward to seeing a child Kia, I assumed many times that what will Kia look like, maybe a little more like Jazz, and she will be as mischievous as Lambo-twins or younger Jazz, but she has a smart brain as logical as Prowl's. Imagine that Starfall is like a brother of her, when she's under bully, Starfall comes out to protect her, and she calculates out 24 results then pulls Starfall to the best one...
Hope Starfall will grow up soon, don't let Skyfire wait too long! Skyfire will be as old as he was in the Transformers movie 2!
ennui deMorte chapter 28 . 5/15/2014
This is such an awesome chapter! Loved the reunion!
FourTee4 chapter 28 . 5/15/2014
"Not sure if it is necessary, but I felt the need to leave a review to counter the negative review you received a bit earlier. To me it seemed not only harsh, but unfounded. This one person is nitpicking for faults in your story, but remember, there are a lot of people who enjoy your work. I find the supposed faults to be missing the point of the story or just plain untrue. It seems as though they are jumping to conclusions and injecting their personal preferences into what everyone should like. Don't let others bring you down, you've done well so far. Just look at all the positive reviews you've garnered as the chapters have gone by!"

I second that. :)
Just ignore trolls like The Fox Familiar.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
Not sure if it is necessary, but I felt the need to leave a review to counter the negative review you received a bit earlier. To me it seemed not only harsh, but unfounded. This one person is nitpicking for faults in your story, but remember, there are a lot of people who enjoy your work. I find the supposed faults to be missing the point of the story or just plain untrue. It seems as though they are jumping to conclusions and injecting their personal preferences into what everyone should like. Don't let others bring you down, you've done well so far. Just look at all the positive reviews you've garnered as the chapters have gone by! Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write the story, and sorry for my long winded (counter?) review.
Metalchick36 chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
So happy that Starfall is alive! I hope they can fix his wings cause not having any is the worse thing for seekers.
The Fox Familiar chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Oh, hell. This is just one long, boring soap opera with a brat for a sparkling. Who cares? It's bad and Ironhide and Optimus are a weird couple, and not in a good way. No matter how hard you try, you will never make male/male couplings normal.

Plus it's kinda weird to have Skyfire fall in love with a sparkling. Just sayin'.
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Wow, even Jazz and Prowl are fucking each other in the exhaust pipes. Totally hot. Plus, the fuck is with the obsession with sparklings, anyways? It's such a non-subtle way of getting two gay guys to have children of their own, despite the expense of the actual mother who births the child.

Now the entire story goes to the pits when the old memo of OMG SPARKLINGS! comes into play. I fucking hate these stories, and with good reason, because who the fuck cares? Burn them all, I say.

Ironhide doesn't want to fuck Optimus because he RESPECTS HIM. I guess respect means a hard spike in the collective asshole, but we don't know. Plus, Ironhide has Chromia, too. You forget about them? Oh, that's right; they're fucking WOMEN, they're disgusting and they get in the way. Hooray for ignoring canon!

Christ. There is no chemistry between these characters and Optimus Prime is a cunt. He's supposed to be robo-Jesus, not Maury Povich!
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
For fuck's sakes.

Optimus Prime had Elita One, and Ironhide was his BEST FRIEND. Skyfire was also the BFF of Starscream, and they are LONG LOST LOVERS, BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

God. It couldn't get more cheesier than that, but it did. Male friendship is nothing sacred anymore; it must and has to be sexual. I knew as soon as I read the 'Optimus struggled with feelings for Ironhide' trope that I thought: Yeah, being best friends totally means Ironhide likes taking it up the exhaust pipe from Optimus Prime. How much faggotry can you shove in this shit-story?

OOC, out of this world, and out of my mind. It's retarded, the romance is retarded, and for fuck's sakes, friendship is sacred! Keep it that way.
Firewarrior123X chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
Please give his wings back! I can't bear to read this story any longer if he never gets to fly again! Please let him make a full recovery! Star is stronger than that I know it!
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »