Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
Hi! First of all, I love your story and it's amazing. Second, I just wanted to let you know about an ao3 version of you story.

/works/16136192

IDK if this is you, but if it's not then I though you should probably know someone's copying your story.
ArmorOfDay chapter 36 . 6/7/2019
Skyfall's being an idiot. I hope Starfall can convince him he really is interested.
Alice Heart chapter 36 . 5/3/2019
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That’s me screaming after finally revisiting this fan fiction. I literally couldn’t even function these last few days because all I was doing was riding this emotional rollercoaster of a story. I’m so glad I found again after getting a new phone. Your writing, as always, is incredible and I’m really glad to see this story catch on and become so popular. It really deserves all the attention it gets.
ravenmoon22 chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
I just want to say that its been years since I've read this story, I was 10 years old when you published the first chapter. I came back to it today and while reading this chapter, I was flooded back with memories. I really love this story and I appreciate all the hard work you put into it!
Jai chapter 36 . 3/1/2019
I was so excited to see more chapters up since I first read really hope it continues
Shadowstar chapter 36 . 2/14/2019
I can't believe your back. This is wonderful I have waited for forever to read updated chapters. This is great. Thanks so very very much for not abandoning this story.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/10/2019
Just wanted to say that I have been reading this story for years and I love it! It was one of the first fanfics that got me really into the TF fandom.
AddysOKSunflowers chapter 36 . 2/6/2019
Wowzers, I have so much HW to do but am i doing them? Nah...
Great story! May I ask, I saw some of the links in your profile but I cant exactly click on some of them (the ones regarding Starfall).
Are they still there?
dfghjkl chapter 36 . 1/23/2019
This was amazing, also with ages, it also never really mattered to me too. Like it would matter when they're still sparklings and developing, but once they reach a certain age, they pretty much stop aging. So age doesn't matter anymore at that stage. Agh I don't know kksskkss
Starfire201 chapter 36 . 1/23/2019
Skyfire may have thought it was a good idea to avoid Starfall, and he did have good reasons, but he should have remembered what Star said in his previous incarnation, that he would never let his spark forget Skyfire. And even without that, it's clear that Starfall doesn't care about whatever age difference there is. Skyfire is going to find that he's fighting a losing battle when it comes to staying away. :)
ahh chapter 36 . 1/23/2019
OMGOMGOMG I WAS WAITING FOR THIS TO UPDATE AND WHEN RECEIVED THE EMAIL I SQUEED- THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT
Dragolover1 chapter 36 . 1/22/2019
Wonderful chapter! It’s so good to be reading this story again! I do have a question about the ages. Shouldn’t all the Bots that were actually in the war be much older than the kids. And shouldn’t Kia be older than Starfall?
Guest chapter 36 . 1/22/2019
New chapter! Wow! Amazing!)) I like it, despite it's so small (or, probably, it is only seems so to me ;-) ) Anyway, thank you very much! They are sooo cute! _ I'll be waiting for new chapters! )
Marirose chapter 36 . 1/22/2019
Your back your back your back I had almost lost hope. It's great to be able to read this story again
FourTee4 chapter 36 . 1/15/2019
What a delightful new chapter! And whether consciously or not, Star is flirting hard, Skyfire got no chance at all. :) Somehow it made me quite sad that Star sacrificed the life of a scientist and an explorer to his duty as the Primes son.
Personally I pictured Ratchet to be older than Ironhide and Skyfire to be at least the same age as Optimus. And I dont understand why any age difference of 15 or so years should be considered odd, unfitting or inappropriate when all parties involved are adults. :)
Thank you for writing!