Reviews for Second Chances
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/1/2020
Hi! I don't know if you know, but there's someone on A03 who might be pretending to be you.
Here's a link:
/works/16136192
Coira94 chapter 36 . 1/14/2020
I love this story. When do you publish the next chapters?
desanymarie chapter 36 . 12/2/2019
This is amazing can’t wait to see more
Entity245 chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
Same, this was actually the 3rd fanfic i ever read beck when i just searched fanfic. Net on google and read stuff there. Pls write more this is sooooo gooood and i just love the story. It also inspired me to download this app and write my own stories. Pls write more
Guest chapter 36 . 9/22/2019
Just wanted to say that I have been reading this for a while and I still love coming back to this fanfic every so often. It's one of the first fanfics that really got me into the Transformers fandom.
kathy3meme chapter 36 . 8/8/2019
I've been away from for a while- just found this -fairly-recent update. I'm soooo happy. This Star has always been so interesting.
Thanks- and I hope we see more in 2019!
creativesm75 chapter 36 . 8/1/2019
cool
HUN Anonymus chapter 36 . 7/13/2019
Please continue! Don't waste this story and your talent!
Theressomething chapter 25 . 6/11/2019
Sechs and Acht.
Sex and Act
Sex Act.
Was that on purpose?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
Hi! First of all, I love your story and it's amazing. Second, I just wanted to let you know about an ao3 version of you story.

/works/16136192

IDK if this is you, but if it's not then I though you should probably know someone's copying your story.
ArmorOfDay chapter 36 . 6/7/2019
Skyfall's being an idiot. I hope Starfall can convince him he really is interested.
Alice Heart chapter 36 . 5/3/2019
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That’s me screaming after finally revisiting this fan fiction. I literally couldn’t even function these last few days because all I was doing was riding this emotional rollercoaster of a story. I’m so glad I found again after getting a new phone. Your writing, as always, is incredible and I’m really glad to see this story catch on and become so popular. It really deserves all the attention it gets.
ravenmoon22 chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
I just want to say that its been years since I've read this story, I was 10 years old when you published the first chapter. I came back to it today and while reading this chapter, I was flooded back with memories. I really love this story and I appreciate all the hard work you put into it!
Jai chapter 36 . 3/1/2019
I was so excited to see more chapters up since I first read really hope it continues
Shadowstar chapter 36 . 2/14/2019
I can't believe your back. This is wonderful I have waited for forever to read updated chapters. This is great. Thanks so very very much for not abandoning this story.
1,078 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »