Reviews for Second Chances
The Common Wind Deity chapter 28 . 5/12/2014
Awww! I'm so happy the family is back together again! Now I'm wondering how the Vosnians will respond to the news and request.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
Thank the allspark! An update! Thank you for staying with this. Sounds like you've had a tough semester!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
Oh gosh, I actually teared up at the ending! I'm so happy they're together again, and I'm excited to see what happens next! I certainly hope poor Star doesn't have to lose his wings forever, my precious baby! Please update soon!
sakiko of soleana chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
College sucks.
Great update :)
IvoryCrawler chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
WHOOOOOOO! One of my favorite stories and you're still with it! A lot of the others are dropping them. You rock!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
Aw, so glad Starfall is awake now. It's not cool that he's in pain, though. Can't wait for more!
QWertzu chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
Thanks for the update. I loved it. My poor Starling *cuddles a Seeker plushie*
tony chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
Awww, so cute and happy reunion!
FourTee4 chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
I am very glad that you continue this story! And it is good to see the family finally reunited!
Cant wait for Cloudbreaker and Skyfire to hear about the happy news!

Personally I dont see any problem with Skyfires and Stars "age difference" because after all there is still much of the "original" Starscream left in Starfall and I can totally see teenage Starfall becoming infatuated with (and maybe also a little possessive about) his "big idol since childhood" Skyfire. ;) And then, his memories are still there, he is just not aware of them. And even if he will never fully remember his past life, I think that chances are big, that at least some awareness will come back at some point of Starfalls life. Because without any awareness of his former (mis)deeds/ life left, how would it be possible for Star to truly and fully make amends for them/it in the end?
Again: Thank you very much for this update! :)
kkcliffy chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
The worst of the emotional pain is over for now! I can't imagine how it would feel to be in their place on that emotional rollercoaster. They'll come through this, though- they're strong. I know they're planning to tell Skyfire the good news, but I hope they remember to tell poor little Convoy as well!
dsh chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
And after i've had a little while to absorb... a few thoughts came to mind. First. Would a warm/hot oil bath be out of the question? Okay... not for Ratchet mind you, but for Starfall. Its theraputic and could take away some of his pain and stiffness if only the minor parts. On the other hand, he just got fresh welds done so maybe the intro of hot oil bath to a colder frame would result in a cracked frame? Pro... it would give either Optimus or Ironhide the chance to bath their adopted son in his current state. Since he had been indepentant since they adopted him in that aspect at least, it would give them another parent moment they missed out on since he was adopted post newspark stage.
Secondly, and it almost seems like it would be in the back of Ironhides processor for a while already, but would Ironhide feel the need to apologize to Star for his guilt? If anything, Star could absolve him of his suffering for it?
Welp... thats all I got for now... unless Skyfire is at the anger stage of grievance...
Emajade32439 chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
I loved that he is back but you still let the reader know all the emotion because he was still damaged even though Primus returned his spark. It was really good. I felt so bad that he couldn't remember but then it was also a blessing. I still hope that the mech that was responsible doesn't get off lightly. He was a sparkling and so innocent.
fan girl 666 chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
aww this had such a family vibe to it awesome chapter
Katie Gibbs chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
-tears of joy-
He lives and hes back with his daddies!

-pulls out knife-
Now to beat up that glitch that hurt him...
Space Husband chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
I lost my password so I can't log in to give you a review but thanks for another amazing chapter and as always I look forward to the next
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »