Reviews for Second Chances
Lair of the Twisted Muses chapter 27 . 2/22/2014
Ooh, I can't wait to see what's next in store. And on a slightly different note, I had the thought of Starfall innocently asking Skyfire for new wing stripes when he eventually visits him. :)
fan girl 666 chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
the grief in this chapter was just ... wow
dsh chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
I didn't even think about the possibility of Starfall being sent to the pit for past crimes! I'm glad to know that he didn't because of the last chapter. :D
I'm am glad that you included about Jazz thinking of Kia, and from he and Prowl's POVs in this chapter.
Hopefully Primus will be on their side once more and let traffic be slow if not non exsistant that early so that even with an Enforcer escort, they can get to the hospital as soon as possible!
And last but not least (for the moment...lol...) that I love that you encluded about Starfalls stone. The fact that he promised he would always have it with him... even if Starfall hadn't been revived, it was something that would have given Optimus a sad yet wonderful reminder of his departed son. It was nice that Ratchet got it to him.
I was thrilled when i saw this was updated, I swear that this fic is like crack! its sooooo adictive and ya just hafta have more ;D I'll at least give it a day before i reread this chapter again. lol
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
gasps! he's alive!
starceptor chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
yay!
SpaceHusband chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
I was so happy to see an update. Honestly I think my very favorite thing to see in my email update are the updates for this fic. That being said wow, I think this is easily the best chapter yet and just well done *claps*
Spacelady2012 chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
Grief is a sad and terrible thing. But there's always hope for Optimus and Ironhide. Will Starfall be strong enough to see to his parents? All i want is to see their reunion.
Witch08 chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
You are so EVIL! Evil, evil, EVIL! They finally got the good news! But then you had to go and put in that cliffhanger!? Please update soon!
Jaki822 chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
how can you be so good at writing emotions, because i have tried and its hard to convey right
darkblackandlight86 chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
I felt Ironhide's dark and numb feeling, it was powerful and meaningful. You have truly done it again in getting me, catching the feels of everyone in this fanfic. Grand job :) I can't wait for the next chapter. I only wonder how the scene is going to play out and if Starfall will be a changed character...
Crazygrrl XD chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
NO I MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I required the heart-warming scene of them finding their child alive! (ALSO PROWL/JAZZ OTP YAAAY)
This chapter was BEAUTIFUL though! I actually cried, even though I knew Star was alive. You portrayed the emotions perfectly, and it was heart-breaking. Thank you for the update, please update again soon!
Katie Gibbs chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
-sits with star-
Ur daddy and dad will be here soon! Just rest for now okay? They missed u very much and they were very sad when u were gone...
-pets stars head gently-

Please oh please let star remember his adopte parents and let him recover quickly anf with less pain possible! Let optimus and ironhide get their safely and help him in his recovery! Oh! And let sky know hes okay too!

It was a very sad chapter for them up till the end! And i hope u update soon as u can!
This story is AMAZING!
XD
Allsparkchild chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
Your being mean for leaving cliff hangers. But still really well written and interesting.
Daklog73 chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
I have 2 children and although I would like to think that I would handle things as well as possible, I have a feeling I would be acting like both OP and Ironhide. I couldn't imagine losing a child.

Such a sad chapter, and yea to Jazz and Prowl for being such good friends, and a great happier ending. Looking forward to them seeing Star again. Can't wait for another chapter!
Techbilt chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
This made my day :), this is amazing. The pure emotion you wrote into this was amazing, I can't wait to read more.

I am glad that Prowl and Jazz are such good friends to Prime and Hide, they really needed the help.
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »