Reviews for Second Chances
Anodythe chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...throughout the entire chapter I kept thinking of my children. How would I ever be able to fill that empty space in my heart, how could I possibly go on and where is God's mercy. I am so glad that you ended this part of the story on Ratchet's call. I don't think I could wait for the next chapter.
LunaticV chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
Oh, poor things. I'm surprised Ironhide didnt just smash the thing with his bare hands
artranger 27 chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
This is awesome I can't wait for the next chapter.
Starfire201 chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
I have a jumble of thoughts here. But what they all boil down to is that this was a very strong chapter. You got the emotion through very well.
sakiko of soleana chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
Dammit my heart!
MistressMarvel chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
Ratchet has always been a fav :)
Yay now they know!
Poor Ironhide and Optimus, it was sad seeing them like this. Seeing as in reading and picturing uber sadness in my head.
Great job!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Please make more chapters of this its really good and one of the only ones that i want to keep reading
Wolf1989 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
I how Star fells to be accused of lying. My dad and stepmother did the same thing with me for over a year, and it wasn't for fighting but every day stuff. All you want to do is find someone who believes you or find a safe haven of some sort. You got the situation and emotions down perfectly, and is a great author. I look forward to more chapters and reading more of your works.
Wing Saber Prime chapter 26 . 2/11/2014
Please please please update! This story is so good!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
Pleasepleaseplease update this soon
LokiLokiDokie chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
I...I don't even...THIS CHAPTER! I hate you. That's all I've got to say. If I wasn't in a public setting I would be curled into a ball sobbing right now. I was completely waiting for Ratchet to be like "Nah, I'm just kidding. How's it hanging." when Starfall...GAH!
Cobalt Silver chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
OMG Star is back. Long live Starscream/Starfall. The boy lives! Post soon please! i have fallen in love with reading this story. starfall deserves this chance. Update soon
Guest chapter 26 . 1/24/2014
all I can say is WHOA! This was just ...wow! Speechless is what I'm feeling after reading this. Top notch work!
dsh chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
okay, so I had a thought. Since Crosshairs "killed" Starfall, but now Starfall has been revived, are they still going to sentence Crosshairs to death since he did "technically" kill Starfall, or will charges be dropped/lowered now that Starfall is alive. At the least he would still get kiddnapping and child abuse charges... but still... draco wanna know!
dsh chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
I've gotta stop typing these with a stylus...it makes me look stupid with so many errors in my responses...
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »