Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 36 . 2/10/2019
Just wanted to say that I have been reading this story for years and I love it! It was one of the first fanfics that got me really into the TF fandom.
CaptainSunflowers chapter 36 . 2/6/2019
Wowzers, I have so much HW to do but am i doing them? Nah...
Great story! May I ask, I saw some of the links in your profile but I cant exactly click on some of them (the ones regarding Starfall).
Are they still there?
dfghjkl chapter 36 . 1/23/2019
This was amazing, also with ages, it also never really mattered to me too. Like it would matter when they're still sparklings and developing, but once they reach a certain age, they pretty much stop aging. So age doesn't matter anymore at that stage. Agh I don't know kksskkss
Starfire201 chapter 36 . 1/23/2019
Skyfire may have thought it was a good idea to avoid Starfall, and he did have good reasons, but he should have remembered what Star said in his previous incarnation, that he would never let his spark forget Skyfire. And even without that, it's clear that Starfall doesn't care about whatever age difference there is. Skyfire is going to find that he's fighting a losing battle when it comes to staying away. :)
ahh chapter 36 . 1/23/2019
OMGOMGOMG I WAS WAITING FOR THIS TO UPDATE AND WHEN RECEIVED THE EMAIL I SQUEED- THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT
Dragolover1 chapter 36 . 1/22/2019
Wonderful chapter! It’s so good to be reading this story again! I do have a question about the ages. Shouldn’t all the Bots that were actually in the war be much older than the kids. And shouldn’t Kia be older than Starfall?
Guest chapter 36 . 1/22/2019
New chapter! Wow! Amazing!)) I like it, despite it's so small (or, probably, it is only seems so to me ;-) ) Anyway, thank you very much! They are sooo cute! _ I'll be waiting for new chapters! )
Marirose chapter 36 . 1/22/2019
Your back your back your back I had almost lost hope. It's great to be able to read this story again
FourTee4 chapter 36 . 1/15/2019
What a delightful new chapter! And whether consciously or not, Star is flirting hard, Skyfire got no chance at all. :) Somehow it made me quite sad that Star sacrificed the life of a scientist and an explorer to his duty as the Primes son.
Personally I pictured Ratchet to be older than Ironhide and Skyfire to be at least the same age as Optimus. And I dont understand why any age difference of 15 or so years should be considered odd, unfitting or inappropriate when all parties involved are adults. :)
Thank you for writing!
Rosencrantz chapter 36 . 1/14/2019
Ah! I love this chapter! Especially the work you put into worldbuilding like the drinks and science!
Kokua offline chapter 36 . 1/13/2019
lol Skyfire's got no chance, as for Transformers ages I agree with you
Lanny-Sama chapter 36 . 1/13/2019
Oh Skyfire - he's already talked himself into being alone forever, despite how much Starfall is signing that he likes Skyfire and wants to be good awesome friends ( if not more than just friends). I like that you adressed the age issue, and I agree with how you've outlined it here. With a couple billion years of lifespan and no real universal experiences for mecha of specific ages, it doesn't make sense to get hung up on precise age. Starfall is adult enough to make his own decisions and reflect on his desires and the actions of other people.

I really hope that Starfall succeeds in keeping SKyfire close to him - Skyfire would rather just leave Starfall behind and wallow in his misery ;-;
icanhascamaro chapter 36 . 1/12/2019
Personally, and this is just me, I see Ironhide as in his 50’s, Optimus in his 40’s along with Skyfire, and Starfall in his 20’s. Again, that’s just me. I like the hesitation that's coming from Skyfire. I just wonder when Star will be told who he was. I can’t see that tidbit of information not somehow slipping out from someone at some point. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/12/2019
Well it was really amazing. I had this thought in the back of my head that said what if an "accident" were to happen to Skyfire and his team when they went back to LV-5 or on the way, and it is reported that there were no survivors? Starfall would learn of it from probably either of his fathers or from Convoy. Or Skyfire lets it accidently slip out about who Starfall really is and Optimus and Ironhide help explain the story. Then Starfall would feel betrayed and do something reckless or do the opposite and doesn't care just as long as he had Skyfire in his life. Or combine the two and have Skyfire leave to his voyage to LV-5 after explaining with Optimus and Ironhide to Starfall about his past but that they didn't care and that he was still their son. Then Starfall feels hurt, talks to Convoy about his feelings towards Skyfire and the truth, and then deep regret when he finds out about the "accident". Just thought I would share that thought. But I am really hoping that Star and Sky get together really soon and possibly bond. Be cute ;P. Can't wait for an update.
~MegatronLover1984~
Infinite Octopaw chapter 34 . 1/10/2019
OH Wonder! I’m super happy, all fluffy feelz! I loved Sunstreaker, that was really really nice of him. I’m glad you have returned to this fanfiction. It’s so wonderful. Convoy reaction was super, super sweet! I really hope this continues it’s such a good story. I want to see my smol baby star fly again! (:
1,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »