Reviews for Second Chances
Mdnght2002 chapter 35 . 12/31/2018
3 these new chapters were amazing. i didn't expect a time jump in the newest one but it was soooo good 3 i can't wait for the new chapter next year. keep up the amazing work!
creativesm75 chapter 35 . 12/18/2018
cool
FourTee4 chapter 35 . 12/17/2018
Thank you so much for continuing this story! So many interesting bits in this chapter: Ratchet & Lightingstrike: I wonder whether this bond between a flyer and a non-flyer caused some new prejudice? Skyfire: Please, poor mech, dont you ever forget that Starscream himself promised you to find you again so dont push him away! Starfall: I wonder what his first words to Skyfire will be after all this time? ;P Drift: And I am curious what Drift will notice in Stars aura when he sees him in the company of Skyfire- will he notice something?
Thank you again for writing this story!
wooftmnt chapter 35 . 12/12/2018
If you keep updating, then 2019 will be. I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/12/2018
I'm so glad! Wonderfull chapter! I waited so much for it! Oh, poor Skyfire, he thinks he is doing what is best, but in reality it's quite opposite (( I really hope the Starfall will fix it)) I am really looking forward to new chapters! Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my native language _
Cyberbee15 chapter 35 . 12/11/2018
Oh :0 :)! I wonder what Star's cooking up ):)? Anyways, good chapter took me a while to finish it, but I managed :). I'll be done with my latest chapter soon, too ;)! Hope you'll find time to read it and give me your feedback on it :). See ya in the next chapter ;)! Happy Holidays to you, too ;)!
Starfire201 chapter 35 . 12/9/2018
How the time has flown. A little over two hundred of their years, and Starfall is all grown up. It's probably pretty hard on Optimus in some ways, but he's doing a better job of keeping it hidden than Ironhide is.

And I think that while Skyfire has a good point, he's not considering that Starfall would have his own feelings. He's about to learn, though.
Starfire201 chapter 34 . 12/9/2018
I've said it on Ao3, and I will say it here, too, though a little nicer. Welcome back.

This was a nice jumping off spot. Everything seems like it's going in a good direction for Starfall now, and his future looks a lot brighter.
UnicronTheChaosGod chapter 35 . 12/9/2018
Goodness I wasn't expecting an update of this fic but I am so happy we got one! Thank you for the update, and I hope your 2019 is awesome too
Guest chapter 35 . 12/9/2018
Gasp are Starfall and Skyfire going to get together? It would be awesome if they did. Skyfire needs it since I can tell he is hurting a lot on the inside. I can see Starfall taking Skyfire to another room and talking there before admitting his crush for him. It would be so cute and hopefully Skyfire doesn't reject Star. Cause ya never know what could happen so better take chances while ya still can. It could be gone forever in a short while. Can't wait for more. Please update soon.
~MegatronLover1984~
StarlightCaptivator chapter 35 . 12/9/2018
Omg! Reading this and the last chapter brought me so much joy! And In this one, I was so sad for Skyfire, and resigned to his loneliness as he was, up until you had Star spot him at the end! Thank you for this, I'm so excited to see what happens next!
ArmorOfDay chapter 35 . 12/8/2018
Aw, they grow up so fast. Go get your mech, Star!
Anodythe chapter 35 . 12/8/2018
What a great way to end the year. So...what is in store for Star and Sky? Only the author knows for sure, but I suspect it will be sweet.
Rosencrantz chapter 35 . 12/8/2018
Oh excellent! I've been anticipating this for years!

What a great chapter!
Lynx235 chapter 34 . 12/7/2018
Hello, I'm glad that you made this story, it was so amazing! Best story I've ever read! XD Please continue? (sorry for the grammar, I'm not good at it)
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »