Reviews for Second Chances
Rosencrantz chapter 35 . 12/8/2018
Oh excellent! I've been anticipating this for years!

What a great chapter!
Lynx235 chapter 34 . 12/7/2018
Hello, I'm glad that you made this story, it was so amazing! Best story I've ever read! XD Please continue? (sorry for the grammar, I'm not good at it)
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 34 . 11/26/2018
An update is an update! Thought you were gone forever, but now you're back! With a cute chapter! It's so precious! You always manage to write Star so well when he is in the scene!
phycoric chapter 34 . 11/19/2018
MY FUCKIN WAS IN TEARS OVER THIS I HOPE U REALISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE
FR tho this was literally fucking beautiful and if I had managed to find this in your 3 year gap I wouldve cried BC I literally cannot wait to see how this turns out I'm honestly so excited oh my god
Guest chapter 34 . 11/19/2018
I'm so glad that you decided to continue this wonderful story! I'm really, really love it! I read it several times, and each time was like the first. English is not my native language, and sometimes it can be a bit difficult for me (so forgive my mistakes), but this didn’t stop me from getting great pleasure from this story! I very much hope that you will continue, and I will really wait for updates!
LunaticV chapter 34 . 11/17/2018
this was one of my favorite tf fic, so I was so happy when I got the notification for this fic!
just reread the whole thing, and this is so amazingly good.
I think I'll still be very excited to read more chapters even if you take another 3 years to update, tbh.
thank you for the update! XD
G. Gelder chapter 34 . 11/15/2018
Delighted to read this;
Please continue.
Failsona chapter 34 . 11/14/2018
Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap! It's back!

Sorry! I thought that this fic had been discontinued! It's one of my favourites, I'm so glad it's back! I'm really glad you got your mojo back, it was a great chapter it was great seeing Sunny give in to Star's cuteness and abandon his prejudice.

Really looking forward to the next update!
Cyberbee15 chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
Bravo :)! I am so happy to be reading a new chapter from this fanfic :). Not only that, but this chapter is a great come back too ;)! Oh, and don't worry, we'll remind you if you need to write a new chapter ;). See ya in the next chapter ;).
firetype77 chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
I'm glad this story updated honestly I was getting ready to delete it from my subs. As always great work!
Farley Alexa chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
SQUEEEEEEEEEE!
icanhascamaro chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
I’m incredibly happy that you’re back! Star is a cute little thing! I hope he gets to grow up into a smart and wise seeker. I was really glad to see that Sunstreaker wasn’t acting like a jerk and let go of those old prejudices. In different hands, this same scene might have seen Sunstreaker treat little Star in a far different, and not as nice, way. I’m glad that Sunstreaker warmed up to Star.
Smokescreen14 chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
Omg! Awesome! Dude it’s good to see this story updated I won’t threaten you ;P
Guest chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
waitingfox22 chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
My heart clenched with how sweet this was!
So happy to see you found the motivation to write out another chapter; I understand how life just gets the best of us sometimes.
Until next time, I hope you have fun writting again.
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »