Reviews for Second Chances
Con-Artist643 chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
Oh my Primus every part of this gave me sugar rush it was so sweet! In the future please let there be one moment of Sunstreaker holding star and telling some bot to back off his favorite sparkling! So cuuttteeee~ Not gonna lie when I find myself looking for a good read I'd end up falling back on this fic even though I know it's not done. Your write well and your character development isn't forced at all, I love it! Keep up the good work!
Lanny-Sama chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
Oooh! What a wonderful chapter! I am so happy that Starfall got to have a new fresh paintjob, and that he was able to meet SUnstreaker! I'm also very happy that SUnstreaker is willing to let go of old bias towards seekers , at least enough to treat Starfall kindly.

I really hope that Convoy didn't have to deal with mroe bullying in Starfall's absence...
Rosencrantz chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
Oh wow! I was just thinking about this fic for the first time in years as I sat at my computer and then I saw the update in my email!

What a great update to come back to! I really liked this.
Katie Gibbs chapter 34 . 11/13/2018
Im so glad hes back to himself! I hope the poor dear does well with everything...
BTW welcome back! Its always a good day when an author returns from a long break! I need to get back to writing myself!
ArmorOfDay chapter 34 . 11/12/2018
Aw, so sweet! I'm glad Star's ok. And Sunny is totally smitten with the little guy, isn't he?
Guest chapter 34 . 11/12/2018
Thank you.
Liz chapter 33 . 10/12/2018
I reread this when I was reminded of it when I found it on an archive of our own. I hope it is you reposting it under a different name :) If that is the case i also hope that you will finish it as it is one of my favorites! ️
StarlightCaptivator chapter 33 . 8/25/2018
So, I decided to properly make an account so I could leave a legit review for you with my handle attached to it. Mainly, my reasoning for this came at about 3.30 am this morning, after I finished rereading this all the way through an felt that there would be no cosmic justice if I didn't leave a heart-felt review for you.

So. Here we go:

I *love* this fic. I've read it several times over the years, and had the privilege to be around in this fandom for the last couple updates of it, and found myself rereading completely in those times too. To me, this fic is as comfortable as a security blanket, and I find myself laughing in the same places, horrified for Star and his family in the same places and yes- even shedding tears in those same beats that have my heart loving and hurting for this little family (and here I am, tearing up again a little even writing this). You are a fantastic writer, and truly got under my skin with this story.

Thank you, for writing it and posting it, from the bottom of my heart. I hope all is well in your life. 3
kathy3meme chapter 33 . 8/2/2018
Awesome to see this update! And so happy for Star to finally go home. Can't wait to see more of his recovery and maybe society's feelings on the situation.
And congratulations on your real life events!
Deadly Fangs chapter 33 . 6/27/2018
You've made me laugh and you've made me cry with this wonderful story. It's been many months since I've read a story of this caliber, and I hope to read more in the future.
I look forward to an update soon.
P.S. Congrats on your marriage, I hope it's been a happy one so far with more wonderful years to come.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2018
Hey what ever happened to soundwave!?
Please tell me he’s okay TT
Peddieddi chapter 33 . 1/9/2018
Maybe in later chapters it would've been cool to see some more of starscream(somehow?) like, his uncounscioussnes comes through or somethin like that? (Idk just an idea xD)
Like another commenter said below, it's endless of possibilities! 3
I also wanted to say that I was really shocked and didn't expect starfall to die so suddently, after that I was really cheering for the little one to survive and it got me more emotionally invested(?) in the story3
Nonetheless, if you do decide to stop working on this fic, I'd just let you know that this fic have been the "best fic of my life" (very cliche, i know xP), but it's so true33 it's been an honor to have been able to read this work of art up until this point3
Again, great work and I still (with many more) hope that you update, but if not I nevertheless wish you a great day!
Peddieddi chapter 33 . 1/9/2018
Omfgggg, amazing! :DD Pleasepleadepleadeplease pleease dont let that be the end?!
This story is so friggin awesome man! To be very honest with ya', you're the greatest writer here on the internet in my opinion, I've bern reading some great fanfic and all, but this one tops the cake ! Really wonderful story,, what a trainwreck(so far?)
I would, and hopefully others would love to see more of this wonderful and amazing work of yours! It's absolutely marvelous! :DDD
Guest chapter 33 . 12/30/2017
Please please please update soon. I wanna see what happens next. And I hear that BlurStar19 is great at helping with stories. Wonderful ideas. Read a few from them. But please update. I'm begging you to. I wanna see how this will work out. Hey is something terrible gonna happen to Ironhide soon? It would be so cool in my opinion if it did. And like it gets better and Starscream, well Starfall, does all that he can to help. Or like a group of Cybertronians attack Optimus and his family. Or Ironhide becomes extremely sick with something rare. I wish to see how Starfall would react to that and see what he will do to help. Like Ironhide could be dying from it and Starfall goes to the hospital to stay with him and waits for him to recover. And Skyfire could help with it by going to find a cure. The possibilities are endless. Can't wait for more though.
RebelVale23 chapter 33 . 12/8/2017
I was shocked when you killed Star off. It was one of those moments that “didn’t the writer just praise him, make him the star of the show or the hero of the story?” That was intense! I’m happy to know that Star lives! I also had a sneaky thought and glad to know I was correct with Sunny volunteering to give the kid a paint job. Good work! I’m excited to read more and to see what happens next!
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »