Reviews for Second Chances
9aza chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Wow. I have to agree with Ironhide, Primus does have a sense humor. The scene between Optimus and Starfall was adorable and once again I felt tears form when Starfall talked about no one wanting to adopt him.

I really am looking forward to reading this chapter.
BucketBasket chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
*cheers* Woo! Awesome chapter. "Star" is so cute. I just love how Ironhides against it. Thats going to be interesting. Poor "innocent" Star has no idea.
Balrog Roike chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Definitely continue.

Too few Sparkling!Screamer-stories out there and I'm really curious if Screamer will come back as a Seeker (Yes, please!) and how he will end up with Prime and Hide. And, more than everything else, how much he will be able to remember and how the others will recognize him in the end.
sonicxjones chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I like this
Deezaster82 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
YES you should continue, this story is too good to end there!
MissStarscream chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is a truly wonderful story! I love it! Please do continue with it! I look forward to reading more!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
And you made a good start for your first G1 story. It can be kind of daunting when you haven't done it before.

I liked it, you did a good job with laying things out from the start, and whatever one may think of the idea of reformatting or related topics, I like the solution if only because there are already plenty of stories where the 'Cons are enslaved or killed and vice versa.

But I think Prime may find he spoke too soon about how long it would take. It also wouldn't surprise me if there was something left after reformatting. But time will tell.

To alerts it goes.
kkcliffy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
You should definitely continue it! I've been reading lots of G1 fics lately and haven't come across anything quite like this one. Your rebirth idea is really cool and I can't wait to find out what Starscream becomes as well as where/when he's reborn!
Wannabe Mischief chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was an excellent start. I am really looking forward to seeing what happens next.
anonybot not logged in chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Well it's off to an interesting start. it didn't quite go how I was expecting by the end of the chapter. I was more then half expecting Skyfire to offer to be Starscream's 'memory keeper' so that Starscream's past and memories wouldn't be forgotten even IF he didn't have them himself anymore. So I was a bit disappointed no one is going to be a memory keeper for him or store the memories in a detached remote storage hard drive. Even so, I think this will be an interesting story, but I wish there was some way for Starscream's memories to be stored so he could access them at some later point. So all and all I look forward to seeing where you take this from here.
Optimus' girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I just have tears coming down my face thinking of Starscream as Optimus and Ironhide's sparkling! Who is going to be the mother and who is going to be the father of the reborn Starscream?

I just can't wait to learn what his new name is going to be! I am going to just LOVE this new story of yours! This new story of yours was so very will written.

I just can't wait toread the next chapter of this AWESOME story of yours! In other words: MORE! I NEED MORE! I just can't wait to read more of this AWESOME story of yours! Keep up the AWESOME work with your stories!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Continue? Yes, please.

I don't think I've seen this particular concept before, it's highly interesting. Also, I like your version of Starscream, who I find difficult to write, with his mercurial moods, erratic-seeming behavior and overall snarkiness.

That bit with Skyfire just about broke my heart, too.
9aza chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh god, all my feelings! I was in tears when Starscream and Skyfire were talking. Please continue this, I really would love to read more.
1,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72