Reviews for Second Chances
anonybot not logged in chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Well it's off to an interesting start. it didn't quite go how I was expecting by the end of the chapter. I was more then half expecting Skyfire to offer to be Starscream's 'memory keeper' so that Starscream's past and memories wouldn't be forgotten even IF he didn't have them himself anymore. So I was a bit disappointed no one is going to be a memory keeper for him or store the memories in a detached remote storage hard drive. Even so, I think this will be an interesting story, but I wish there was some way for Starscream's memories to be stored so he could access them at some later point. So all and all I look forward to seeing where you take this from here.
Optimus' girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I just have tears coming down my face thinking of Starscream as Optimus and Ironhide's sparkling! Who is going to be the mother and who is going to be the father of the reborn Starscream?

I just can't wait to learn what his new name is going to be! I am going to just LOVE this new story of yours! This new story of yours was so very will written.

I just can't wait toread the next chapter of this AWESOME story of yours! In other words: MORE! I NEED MORE! I just can't wait to read more of this AWESOME story of yours! Keep up the AWESOME work with your stories!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Continue? Yes, please.

I don't think I've seen this particular concept before, it's highly interesting. Also, I like your version of Starscream, who I find difficult to write, with his mercurial moods, erratic-seeming behavior and overall snarkiness.

That bit with Skyfire just about broke my heart, too.
9aza chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh god, all my feelings! I was in tears when Starscream and Skyfire were talking. Please continue this, I really would love to read more.
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72