Reviews for The Rise of One
PurseMonger chapter 27 . 9/30
I've really liked what you've done here. I'm glad you didn't go with the love triangle aspect as I personally hate it and find it trite and a lazy was to create drama. That being said, I do like the idea of a 'rival' spurning jealously as the two are understandably but frustratingly closed with their emotions. I do wish there was more interaction between them though.

I really liked what you did with some of the battles. The Hama/Pakku was handled well and made me a little sad but happy too. I'm glad you took it a different wrote than Chasing Fire with the volunteer and mentor thing.
nat chapter 5 . 9/25
I don't understand. If Lu Ten is alive, why is Zuko everyone's hope?
limonium chapter 24 . 7/28
its weird everyone likes love triangles but personally i dont like them at all and bowen doesnt seem to be the type to...i dont know err not let himself get carried away with a crush? like hes too grounded (pun unintended) he reminds me somewhat of obi from akagami no shirayukihime (and i know hes your oc and uh i didnt mean to offend you with my analysis) but yeah im all there for the zutara man
limonium chapter 21 . 7/28
you kill me you kill me with every zutara gesture with every gesture thats not even a kiss or anything im burning my friend oh my god and i love their (how do i explain this) soft love where its more little things; forehead touches, desperation and trust rather than passionate kisses or them making love but theres always teasing thank you god my heart hurts when they said always my heart cried
limonium chapter 17 . 7/28
i was so angry i shouted out loud "WHAT THE HELL WAS LU TEN DOING WAS HE JUST GAPING" im sorry but my bby zuko cannot NO
limonium chapter 4 . 7/28
Jerkbender chapter 26 . 7/14
You made me cry for Hama and if that isn't skill
I like this fanfic more than the original HG books :D You're an amazing writer!
I remember you wrote and April fools or something kiss between Bowen and Katara and I'd really love to read it but I can't find it anywhere, can you help me? Love your work, congrats on another great story️
I really like how you're writing Hakoda! I love your character Q&A
You made me cry in this chapter. Your writing is beautiful and meaningful.
there are so many reviews saying they love botara it makes me feel like i am the only onE WHO ACTUALLY WANTS ZUTARA TO BE ENDGAME IN THIS LMAO
but can i say your writing style and character development and description is absolutely perfect, it's such an interesting, captivating read and i just cannot put it down!
Isobelle chapter 19 . 2/24
Is it bad a ship Bowen and Katara?
theScribblerWP chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Can I just say how much I love the development of Katara's character in this, especially how she deals with Sokka's death? You never just come right out and say that she misses him, you write in little thoughts of Katara's that come to her mind about him in everything she does. And THAT right there, makes you an incredible writer. You don't tell, you show.
Cutekitty6 chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
I loved it. It's so well written and it transports the reader into what's happening in the story. One problem: WHERE THE HECK IS TOPH?!
2,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »