Reviews for flaming stars
Riku Ashwood chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Nice that's what the bastard deserves
Arkytal chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
-slow dramatic clap-

Wow. It's over.

Sorry I didn't have time to finish reading it until now. The ending was pretty cool. As much as I dislike character death if they don't die in canon, the part with Konata was aweeesooomeeee. Dmitri's death was cool as well.

Woaaahhhh, me? All I did was review...several times...:3 I only have one question now.

What next? :D
Riku Ashwood chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye

that was great all the way through
Riku Ashwood chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
So...who one
Riku Ashwood chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
hmm very interesting...can't wait for the next update
Riku Ashwood chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Yup I am just as mind fucked as ever...

...GREAT JOB RU771AN!
Riku Ashwood chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
HOLY S*** THIS ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE
Arkytal chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Ahhhhh that sucks, I wouldve been glad to help.

Shoop da woop, somehow being a robot makes him less awesome. . just kidding hehe
Riku Ashwood chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
HE'S A ROBOT!

DUN DUN DUN
Riku Ashwood chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
YES I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA GET GOOD I WAS HOPING NOTHING LET ME DOWN IN THIS STORY AND I'M RIGHT SO FAR
Arkytal chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Ayyyyy, I still read all of this! I've been super busy so I can't review most times though.

I like what's going on here so far, but the amount f spelling and grammar mistakes seems to have gone up since about the last 5 chapters of unlucky star ( about when they went to area 51). My offer to beta still stands. ;)

And.

Finally.

WHAT. Miyuki is a clone? Waaaaaat. My mind just shattered.

Continue this at once, my Russian friend! :3
Riku Ashwood chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Like I said this looks like it will be very good and the chapters you make show great promise

-Your only reviewer left

Riku Ashwood
Riku Ashwood chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
You know I loved H.K. But then it was ruined for me after kagami was raped and I actually stopped reading but I went on and

Even though I was massively dissapointed in kagami's unlucky star

This shows promise