Reviews for Naruto: Underneath the Underneath
Asurah chapter 4 . 6/7
How can Kakashi be this weak in this story? He only just left the Anbu as it's captain, yet uncovering his eye for a few min. and a single B/A rank jutsu puts him in the dirt. He wasn't even fighting!
HyperA1985 chapter 2 . 3/29
I vote Sonic X character Amy Rose be added in Naruto's harem and I vote Shizuka be added in Naruto's harem.
fuck you. women are not the fairer sex. we are all equal. otherwise, great story dude!
you know women can rape men too right? not just male on female or male on male. Don't be a fucking twat you twit
iisbored chapter 37 . 1/28
Just reread this again will it be 2019 before we get an update such a good story please update more
Seems like this story is made up of 2 - 3 different storylines put together...1) Naruto as ANBU Puppy/Fox; 2) Godaime Naruto; 3) Naruto & Madara - Time Displacement...
renextronex chapter 5 . 1/17
I really think that the rape thing was way overboard
renextronex chapter 3 . 1/17
why are authors so insistent in depicting these braindead council and sasuke? whatever suspence of disbelief that the reader is holding gets blown out of the window unless he is 5 years old
DALucifer13 chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
anko
Hazard Zone chapter 37 . 12/28/2017
One of the best stories i've read in a long time but like all others it was never finished, disappointing.
lucasrosa94 chapter 36 . 12/14/2017
muito bom.
YokaiAngel chapter 37 . 11/26/2017
superb!~~~
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 7 . 11/23/2017
hmm well it may sound cool to pair a Nodatchi with a claymore, the way they are used and balanced it would be better for naruto to just have the claymore as it is a far more versatile weapon. its also not as hevy as you would think as it weights between 4.9 and 6.2 pounds. however it is counter balenced to the point were you would not feel the weight all that much. i could go on but it comes down to what a person likes more.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
i would have loved to have suggested a sword that had the ability to alter its size based on amount of chakra and forged from a piece of Zabuzas sword. cause i feel if it was made using Zabuzas sword it would have K. ability to heal itself.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
should have put this on Kakashi's apprentice, however i would say chakra stones could be a component in chakra metal via using the ground dust of the stone as a additive to the steel. hmm as sakura redeemed herself in my eyes a bit i feel your making her a bit to stupid.
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »