Reviews for Naruto: Underneath the Underneath
harpotfan chapter 3 . 3h
Don't mean to nit pic but you need to change weak to week and reverse. When Naruto claims that the village would be considered weak to turn down the mission and Sasuke thinks that a week after Itachi's friend goes missing, he kills the clan.
buterflypuss chapter 36 . 6h
decent chap
gamelover41592 chapter 36 . 7h
oh boy this was really getting epic 0-0
Elements1999 chapter 36 . 8h
Uhhhhhh... what? Awesome chapter. I LOVE IT!
desdelor97 chapter 36 . 9h
This was a great chapter.

Please keep up the great work.
Elements1999 chapter 35 . 1/26
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT!
Capital "I" please, also correct placement of capital letters. I just read the first chapter, the stories good but the gramore puts me off.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 1/19
There are quite a few errors here, and I have yet to decide if I'm going to continue reading past this chapter. For example, this sentence was terrible, "Sure, sense were no longer ANBU, i see no reason why not. Lord Hokage?" This should have been, "Sure, since we're no longer (in) ANBU, I see no reason why not. Hokage-sama?" Even so, that's a little informal for an ANBU member who's supposedly being as respectful as you're trying to portray Naruto being. Also, would Naruto really drop the act in front of Iruka, a (currently(and what's with that? Iruka was never in Anbu in canon, since he was a chunin and ANBU are the best of the best . . . . meaning Jounin or higher level)) non ANBU chunin who had no formal part in the mission? That's just ridiculous. If Naruto was professional enough to be in ANBU, he would be professional enough to wait until he was alone or with only people in the know around before dropping his guard. Also, at the very bottom of the chapter, it should be Namikaze Minato, because in Japan, last names go first, especially if Iruka had no history with him. In that case, Minato would probably be introduced to Iruka as 'the Yondaime Hokage' instead. My point is that this is amateurishly written and the plot itself is contrived. I actually like the !AcademyNarutoisanact type of FF usually, if it's done well, because Naruto is so stupid in the anime and manga that it's not even funny. This wasn't done well at all . . . .
xXAliceBlackXx chapter 35 . 1/17
Fuuuuuck omg what a cliffhanger
Andu The Prophet chapter 35 . 1/17
One of the greatest stories I've 'finished' so far! Can't wait to read more.
PS: Try out Naruto: Before the Before, it's a 'must see'! Keep up the good work, brother.
eternalpervygamer chapter 24 . 1/14
I thought haku and saskue was pushing it but Garaa and Hina is just like a flat noo
F.A.M.4Life chapter 9 . 1/13
temari
LucariosSteel chapter 7 . 1/13
The sage of the six paths... The one who split one into nine! That is the man!
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 35 . 1/9
awesome
Not Impressed chapter 2 . 1/6
"After all, whats the point of reading if you already know how it ends?" For the journey, nice try being clever. But instead you missed the point of reading.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »