Reviews for The Youth and the Sea God
ehm23 chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh gosh i love this :D
i wish you would make more like this, you know the beauty-and-the-beast appearances with twisted cliches, but still end up a happy ending lolz (it works well with KisaIta, thank heavens)
anyways, kudos! you actually made me cry you know lololololol
oh and im starting to read your horror stories (tho i am hesitating coz of the kakairu one) needless to say, you are pulling me to kakuhidan hahahahaha thumbs up man!
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I don't like it, I love it! / itachi'sso cute and smart. Kismet the sea god is lucky to have gotten him. Keep writing kisaita like this it's cute. bye bye
MadaSasu chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I was so worried Itachi was gunna die ohmigash! You nearly killed me but I loved it even though you made multiple errors of 'her' where it should be 'him' and that through off the mood but it was beyond the best! FAVORITE and I hope you might think about writing a sequel ;)
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This made me chuckle like a perverted old man. Good job, just watch the "hers" and the "shes", Itachi is a boy after all!
mellorin chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I totally loved it!
Vincent Claudius chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Awwwwww! That's was sooo cute! You should seriously make like a sequel or not but the was really good!
FantasyPhoenix22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I honestly loved this story. I always like your stories. But I think we, the readers, deserve a sequel! Were we watch as Kisame kills Orochimaru and then becomes a father ;D I would enjoy that! But it's all up to you! (You are a fantastic writer by the way!)
SuperKrissy chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
plz there has to be a sequal
SunlessNights chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I loved this absolutely! I was getting nervous at the end, thinking he would actually kill Itachi. But! It ended on such a nice note! I love love loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
i like... i like alot
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
VERY interesting children...whom their parents and uncle will obviously adore! Even as the Emperor raves and froths in fury at their exsistance...and their 'mothers'.

I love this pairing.
BabyInBlueishPink chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
THIS is AWESOME. It's amazing how you portayed the characters! I love your story! Now I'm off to look at the rest of your fics!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hehehe,stupid weasel certainly is intelligent.
necrophile chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was amazing and incredible :D
Mika-Chan1496 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Okay I really want a squeal for this, just to see that horrid Orochimaru's face when he finds out that his 'prophecy' back fired on him. That and I would love to read about Itachi's and Kisame's children, they would be cute :)