Reviews for Red Letter Day
Huggani16 chapter 10 . 6/3
this was so sad...so enotional...im crying...please update or make a sequel
Chapter 9 and 10 where the same
That was such a great fanfiction
Your a very talented writer
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Awwww, *wipes tear* hit me right in the feels
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
sequel
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
*chanting*make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel !
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
I am literally crying right now
kid101230126 chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Awesome story can't wait for the sequel!
Emma chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
AMAZING WORK!
Emma chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
You have got to be an author to write that good! Tottaly whelming, helped to brighten my day.
Emma chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
So intense I feel like I'm robin.
I-am-a-Ice-cream-lover chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
Really great story! Can't wait for the sequel :D
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
I think he would come back..I mean he saw hisbown parents die and he bounced back with abrices help of course but still..plus it isn't the first tune he's been beat senseless! oh and I declare DADDYBATS! joker is in forba heck alot of pain! rule number 1 in criminal book : do not mess with an angry father...especially when that father is a bat!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I read this a long tine ago I remember now! Ahhhhhhhh...but I forgot the ending...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and I'm supposed to be sleeping right now...oh well:)
PrincessSparkleKitty chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
Great story! I just started reading this last night before I went to bed, and finished it just now. I loved it! Please post the sequel soon! I need to know what happens to Robin! :)
Joker s Chick18 chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Its been so long since I've been on FF that everyone and their mother has updated... I just literally got around to reading all the updates. I'm honestly not that into Young Justice anymore, but since I've been following this story from the beggining, I felt I should finish it (I'm awfully glad I did).

I was so, so happy with the ending that I could squeal, but that might be a bit immature of me due to the fact that I was surrounded by my classmates at the time. Anyways, kudos to you my dear! You did an excellent job (even after the fact that you probably lost your muse when those jack asses at Cartoon Network went and cancelled their only decent show)!

P.S. Please, no matter what others say or think - never quit writing! You have a beautiful talent girl! Don't ever get discouraged because of nasty comments... My english teacher told me once that when people say hurtful things, its only because they are envious ( you're probably wondering why I wrote all of that to you, but I don't even know myself ;), so write on!