Reviews for Red Letter Day
lanalight1 chapter 10 . 1/16
OMAGOSH! He remembers!
lanalight1 chapter 9 . 1/16
Batman better kick his fucking ass. Also looking forward to some father/son fluff. I mentally "awwed" when Wally hugged Robin.
Huggani16 chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
this was so sad...so enotional...im crying...please update or make a sequel
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2017
Chapter 9 and 10 where the same
That was such a great fanfiction
Your a very talented writer
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Awwww, *wipes tear* hit me right in the feels
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
sequel
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
*chanting*make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel make the sequel !
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
I am literally crying right now
kid101230126 chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Awesome story can't wait for the sequel!
Emma chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
AMAZING WORK!
Emma chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
You have got to be an author to write that good! Tottaly whelming, helped to brighten my day.
Emma chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
So intense I feel like I'm robin.
Sunshine-and-Joy chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
Really great story! Can't wait for the sequel :D
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
I think he would come back..I mean he saw hisbown parents die and he bounced back with abrices help of course but still..plus it isn't the first tune he's been beat senseless! oh and I declare DADDYBATS! joker is in forba heck alot of pain! rule number 1 in criminal book : do not mess with an angry father...especially when that father is a bat!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I read this a long tine ago I remember now! Ahhhhhhhh...but I forgot the ending...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...and I'm supposed to be sleeping right now...oh well:)