Reviews for Sweeney Todd
sshaw101 chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Mrs. Valentine's death does sound funny. Just reading it made me burst into laughter and then I watched it on YouTube. HILARIOUS. I found Sikowitz's and Sinjin's deaths a little unsettling, but over all kinda enjoyable (why must I get enjoyment out of death and sad things?). So sad it's over, but at least I know the whole story now. I found it quite sad that the beggar was Jade...and that she ended up alive and he killed her. Hopefully I won't have bloody nightmares, but I'll get over it if I do. I've noticed lately that I write a lot in reviews that I probably shouldn't or should just PM people instead. Oh well! Until next time, bye!
sshaw101 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Really nice. I like how Andre cares so much about Mrs. Valentine. It's sweet and kinda adorable. I looked up this song and "Toby" has an amazing voice (I think I have a crush on him). I'm sad this is coming to an end, but I've had a fun time reading both the story and our little comments. I still haven't seen it, but I'll fix that this summer.
Medlie Skyth chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
It's a lot easier to read/review now that i have my wifi set up :) lol was watching saw really that bad? I know where you're stopped, I guess we'll find out if you make it through another half hour.

Looking forward to the next update, as always. Oh! And my vote goes towards 'Little Shop' XD
sshaw101 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
First off, I thought about it and I think it was actually lamb I ate. I was watching werid animal videos and I guess I got confused. I enjoyed all the singing and kinda want a meat pie (but like animal cause I'm not a cannibal, remember!). Next I'd love to see Annie cause I actually know the whole story. No matter what you choose, I'm reading it and I'll learn what happens.
Medlie Skyth chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
I also can't wait to live in a magic sugar castle with my darling wife Liz Gillies 3 i -promise- it'll happen soon, okay? Great update, as always :) i was wondering who you'd pick to run the asylum. I'm looking forward to your next update!
sshaw101 chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Don't worry, I'm not turning into a cannibal (I'm not a vegetarian, but I'm not fond of human meat... I've never actually eaten any human meat, but...). Well, I'm not gonna eat you so don't be scared. I spell checked lmfao and got Mao, Lifar, life, lama, and lumbago. Don't feel too creeped out, I just get some violent thoughts in my head sometimes, and the violence was just enough to be good and not possibly give me nightmares. Okay, on to the actual review. I liked this chapter a lot and especially the song and the beggar woman. When I saw it was Rex's asylum, I was like haha, perfect. The ending was a little sad, aside from the bloody part (cause he just murdered a bunch of people). I can't wait to see the people's reactions cause they don't know they're eating like their neighbor or whoever. Obviously this doesn't happen, but it'd be funny if a bunch of people got addicted to the cannibalism and turned into zombies. Then the number grew and soon there was a zombie apocalypse with cannibal zombies (again, I promise I won't eat you, haha, but really, never tried any meat other than chicken, cow, pig, fish, and shrimp (and possibly some goat, but I'm not really sure). (It's sad that the majority of this is me taking about how I don't eat people). PS: you should check out Llamas With Hats 1-4 and The Walrus Song, all by SecretAgentBob if you haven't seen them already.
sshaw101 chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Well I'm glad you had fun in France and I hope your tan isn't too bad. Is it creepy for me to say I'm really excited for the mass murdering. I'm finding this like a violent fun. Like people are getting brutally murdered, but it's really funny. I looked the scene up and it was quite interesting. I'm also curious about what different types of people would taste like now. To end this, I finally got my permit. I could've gotten it about three months ago, but I was too lazy to open the book. Like I said, excited for all the killing so update soon!
sshaw101 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I very much enjoyed your sister's college show stuff and would've never known her falling wasn't part of the dance. Damn, Sinjin got away! Mr. Todd seems out of it and very confused and angry (for obvious reasons). I also don't own Al Calderon (I really wish I did!). I absolutely agree with your PS. I loved DA's stories even though I'm not the biggest Bat shipper. She made me go from only liking them as an alternative Beck ship, to actualy liking them as a couple. So yeah have fun in France!
sshaw101 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Since tomorrow's my last day I'll be sure to watch it...eventually. Yeppers. that's my YouTube page. I'm not really sure why it's that and not the same as this, but I think I had one before and forget my password. It was already taken so I made that one. I only have like three videos that I recorded on my ipod. I cannot sing at all and I've not tech savy at all, so it'll probably be recorded stuff are like slide shows. Not very good, but you gotta start somewhere. I've been thinking and I think when this story is done, I'll watch the movie. That way I'll know what's going on and what parts to be "careful" for. So let's talk about the actually story. I enjoyed the happy singingness as he led up to killing him. But what's with the cliffhanger? Oh well, I'll get over it. Lastly, yay for Andre. He gets to work with them and not Pirelli! So yep, hope you do/did good on your math (whenever you see this).
sshaw101 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Haha I loved how you got Ryder Daniels in here. So kinda long chapter but filled with greatness. Your long hours of watching definitely paid off. I think I like this story so much because I've always been a little curious about these movies, but I've never actually had the courage(?) to see them. Lastly, no need to thank me. I should be thanking you for this great story!
ingsception chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
OMG! sinjin is the judge? )))))))))))) I love it that Jade is Beck's wife :" wahahaha Great work though
sshaw101 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
First, I'm glad you're enjoying my story. I have quite a bit written but it's for a later chapter so I'm not sure when it'll be up. It could be a while cause I wanna finish some other stories and stuff. Now to the review, I'm a little confused but that's wonderfully fine! I think I might have an idea but I'm not really too sure. Now I think Annie Victorious style would be lovely since I've seen it and actually know what it is (like I said not really a movie person, so I haven't seen many famously popular movies). So yeah, I'll try to work on "Their Secret" really hard especially for you (and like two other people).
sshaw101 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Sorry you're upset, but I'm not really a movie watching person. I liked the chapter. Sikowitz, so funny. When Todd (Beck) won I was like "You go" and "Pirelli, you just got served". So yeah, hope you do well on your exams. I really hate studying and put it off for as long as I can. I'd love to see more of "Secrets" but take your time. Finally to answer you're beginning question, I'm trying to get back into writng as my school work starts to lessen. I have all these ideas for new storys and stuff and they just keep adding up. I'm gonna try to finish "Their Secret" and "Cat's Story" before I do anything else. I think I'm gonna write some chapters tonight, just for you! I have a little bit of a chapter, but it's farther in the story. I think it's a mixture of writer's block and me being a litlle lazy when I don't have school work. Not to spoil anything, but I think I'm gonna end the story with everybody knowing what happened and everything kinda back to normal. (I definitely ruined some of the excitement right there!).
sshaw101 chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
I've not seen Dark Shadows and probably won't (sorry if this upsets you!). It's weird that Tori's Beck and Jade's daughter, especially Jade's! Well, not too much to say right now. Can't wait to see what happens next and who the "mystery" people are.
sshaw101 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I really like this story even though I've only seen the few videos. It's interesting and sounds like a...unique movie. I find Johnny Depp slightly disturbing, but I find your overview kinda funny. (I'm tired and don't feel like getting into lots of detailed reviewing). Hope you feel better and tell your cousin's son happy birthday. Before you know it he'll be all grown up (I wish I could be 3 again, or even like 12). Well looking forward to lots more! (Okay, this was kinda long).