Reviews for Impulse
This was great! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Best NejiIno Fanfic so far :) keep up the good work !
DiaClass chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great story! I really like your writing style, it is good to read!

I love NejiIno and it's great that you support them ;)

I hope you go ahead and continue to write good stories like this!
sdfds chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i very much adored this! it's a rare pair and this was honestly one of my favourite fics for them. i love your characterization and the slow descent into their relationship. it was honestly one of the best fics i've read this year
Kaara chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
hey, sweetcheeks. i know this review is long time coming because i fail hardcore but anyway here i am. and here it is. first, let me just get this out;

you know how much i've anticipated this. and i enjoyed the ride so very much! you have a way with words and descriptions and all that pretty things. i love the way you write okay. i especially find some of the phrases that you use (like 'she is the salt water that wears down the rocks that line the sea') to be so, so poignant. prose, yeahhhh. the reactions to those around them, especially their respective guardians, are super sweet. inoichi, you poor soul. but you know ino would be happy with neji so it's alright. just give them blessings and await the pretty grandchildren that are sure to come. hur hur.

i adore the scene in the restaurant. where neji is just looking at team ten during their mourning and the introspective moments that followed. i went 'awwwww' very loudly at that haha. and the flowershop scene is just adorable! even though the unrequited shikaino is kinda hard on my heart, it's for the better anyway. i'm glad neji was there to comfort her and that ino has someone to lean against for strength. like i said; so very pretty, my dear.

i enjoyed this very much. loved it adored it and all that shebang. i do hope you'll write more nejiino or you know, just writing in general. you have the flair for it, definitely. :)
Nukumi chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Neji lies to get out of awkward social obligations? Awesome! And I love how Ino says he can drop by anytime, not many people have that status with her. I have to say though, as much as I love Shikamaru, I want to kick him in the shins. And then kiss him for being jealous and then kick him some more. (What can I say? I'm voilent.) Seriously though, that little midnight visit from Shika scene had me going "Now kiss!" lol. I think my fave scene is when they race past Shika like he's chopped liver.

"...he doubts Shikamaru can touch him "

LOL. Yes please. A Hyuuga-Nara fight would actually be very interesting. Neji has to make physical contact to inflict damage (most of the time anyway) and Shika's made for games of Keep Away. Hmm. *fantasizes*

"...we haven't-"

"We could."

Second fave part. So much grinning.

"The small but well bred Hyuuga part of him screams that what she has just told him is incredibly uncouth and he should wait until marriage before engaging in any sexual activities, but the bigger, arrogant side of him says that he is more than capable of doing what she has just said and more."

And that of course was pure gold. All in all it's a fun read; it's super rare to get a oneshot this long so that was really appreciated!
Sasina chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Absolutely nice... So sexy the end hahaha. Love how you made their feelings develop, and the simultaneous emotions of others involved.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012