Reviews for The Best People
Wolfdarkfur chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awww... love the ending! The marauders are brilliant.
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Insanity. Often the best part of a person. I loved this.
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow. The ending was perfect, I think. Just, you hate them and you love and they'll always welcome you home.
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I can totally see the end part (that IS Sirius and James welcoming Remus to death, isn't it?) where they instantly welcome Remus back into their arms, to prank and whatnot like they're not DEAD and grown up. And that was terribly in character, the way Sirius is just like, 'What took you so LONG?'. I'm jealous.
SuperrStalkerr chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love this - it's really beautiful. Thank you for sharing it, because it's one of the best insights into such powerful characters within the books and films - Sirius and Lupin are my favourite characters!
Shacklebolt's Mistress chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was FABULOUS!

I can't say anything other than how much I absolutely loved it! Look at all these exclamation points! I ususally shun them like some kind of punctuation-lepers, but not for this! Loved the way it ended , and I loved Remus' honest appraisal of his friends and the last five lines were wonderful!

S.M x
magicians chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was amazing and written beautifully. I'm going to stalk your profile thingy now to see if you have written anything else...
Insomnical Whimsiac chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Really gorgeous, I love the realistic perspective on some of the most unknown characters in the Potterverse.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
so sad:'( very well written though:)
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That was perfect and there was no spelling and grammar mistakes as far as I can see. That Marauder's were always such a tragic group for me. They were the people that you would expect to live full and happy lives, being best friends forever and they all died before the age 40. Peter was a traitor who spent twelve years as a rat and Sirius was said to be a traitor and a Death Eater and was stuck in Azkaban for twelve years and he didn't even get a trial or a chance to clear his name. Remus was alone for those twelve years and just when he found happiness, he died along with his wife and had to leave his son. And James to died at the age of twenty-one, never realizing that when he was finishing his OWL's, in seven years he'd be dead. And I loved the ending. I don't know how you wanted us to take that, but it seemed to me like James and Sirius were welcoming him to heaven. Welcoming him to home.

BRB
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I think you really captured the Marauders, and I really loe your ending, made me want to tear up a bit and laugh at the same time.
Loonaticslover13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
AWWWW, this was SO cute and sweet and perfect! D
deathly fan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Very sweet and well written. A nice ending.
rneera chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
really different view pf events and interesting writing style! i also love the ending3(:
Madame Kasumi chapter 1 . 5/2/2012